Senior Sales Executive at Ascentech Services Limited
Posted on: 13 September, 2019
Deadline: 22 September, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Ascentech Services Limited
Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
Senior Sales Executive
- We are seeking to hire a motivated Senior Sales Executive to develop and implement growth strategies for the achievement of revenue goals.
- Candidates should be team players who not only understand how to identify a new market opportunity, but also know what it takes to mentor and direct a team towards actualizing such opportunity.
- We’re especially looking for someone with excellent communication skills, as you’ll be required to interact with executives and clients on a daily basis.
- Enhances staff accomplishments and competence by planning delivery of solutions, teaching improved processes and mentoring sales team members
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analysing sales options.
- Sell products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospective clients
- Maintain relationships with clients by researching and recommending new opportunities, profit and service improvements.
- Analysing opportunities by keeping up with market activities, competitors and trends in the Automobile industry.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing sales information and statistics Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, establishing personal networks and benchmarking state-of-the-art practices
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Planning and executing solutions for the sales team to deliver to customers.
- BSc in Marketing or any other relate field
- Minimum of 3 years in Automobile truck sales
- Superior analytical skills
- Understanding of customer needs
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to manage a team
- Strong negotiation skills
- Problem solving skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Recent Jobs from Ascentech Services Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Appliance Sales Executive at Ascentech Services Limited
- Junior Sales Executive at Ascentech Services Limited
- Workshop Manager at Ascentech Services Limited
- Business Development Manager (Tyre Industry) at Ascentech Services Limited
- Truck Driver at Ascentech Services Limited
- Know More About Ascentech Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Sales Team Leader at InfoBip
- Marketing Executive at Ascentech Services Limited
- Telecoms Sales Specialist/Manager at PG Consulting limited
- Total Young Graduate Programme (YGP) at TOTAL
- Business Development Associate, Southern & West Africa at BBC
- Marketing Manager - Expatriate at Adexen
- Direct Sales Agent Captain at Altara Credit Ltd (“Altara”)
- Brand Retail Manager at Lorache Consulting Limited