Business Development Executive at 3Consulting Limited
Posted on: 13 September, 2019
Deadline: 28 September, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at 3Consulting Limited
3Consulting is a Technology business process consulting firm that draws on several years of business and consulting experience across several industries to offer an unparalleled unique service to client.
Business Development Executive
- 3Consulting is looking for stellar business development candidate to work with business decision makers and developers
- He/She will be leading a new effort for 3Consulting and will be critical to seeding and driving growth and adoption for a new service.
- You will be expected to be a self-starter and be able to provide an end-to-end go-to-market plan
- You will also need to work with product management and business strategy to formulate a business plan on building a customer funnel around startup companies as well as larger companies.
- Prospect, Qualify and Develop new client relationships.
- Perform necessary analysis and planning to ensure that priorities for each sales call are established
- Meet and exceed aggressive revenue goals while keeping sales management apprised of progress
- Building and maintaining a positive reputation within our industry, based on service, integrity and growth
- Rigorously qualifies large opportunities for active pursuit based on the probability of success and the intelligent allocation of the company’s resources.
- Develops client relationships and interest over the span of lengthy large deal cycles and continually builds & reinforces client’s perception of the company as a credible partner through active persuasion and education.
- Managing a portfolio of accounts to achieve long-term success
- Developing positive relationships and handling customers’ needs
- Generating new sales using existing and potential customer networks
- Ability to develop and present proposals leading to negotiating of deals and post analysis
- Experience in full life-cycle recruiting including, client relations, sourcing, qualifying, networking, assessing, job analysis, offers, closing and relationship management
- Has great organizational skills: you’ll be working with lots of prospective clients simultaneously, coordinating numerous initiatives at the same time; moving things forward in a timely and organized fashion
- Proven track record of goal achievement (as individual or manager) and building and managing KPIs for a sales organization
- Ability to forecast your business - lead conversion data through to pipeline build and win rates
- Natural leader - you have a passion for developing talent and coaching a team to success
- Data driven - you are driven by numbers and constantly finding ways to improve productivity, efficiency and contribution to the business
- Has an insatiable curiosity and knowledge about all things tech, mobile, apps, etc.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Know More About 3Consulting LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Regional Sales Officer - Diagnostics at Deloitte
- Business Cooperation Manager at Transsnet Financial
- Sales Manager at JustBrandit Limited
- Senior Marketing Executive at Kingstar Techsupport Ltd
- Digital Sales Manager at RoVedana
- Telesales Representative at Transsnet Financial
- Sales Engineer at Leventis
- Software Sales and Marketing Officer at Uptitek Infotech Limited