PHP Developer at GVA Partners
Posted on: 13 September, 2019
Deadline: 20 September, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at GVA Partners
Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners - Our client requires the services of suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
- Our client requires an application developer with hands-on experience in planning, developing and management of applications.
- The Developer will also be responsible for supporting through administration and patch development (where necessary) of some existing inhouse developed applications
- Ensuring delivery of projects according to agreed timelines, excellent user experience and 99% application/service availability are some of the critical requirements of this role.
Specifically, the developer role will include:
- Gathering and developing user specifications requirement documents for every project initiative.
- Developing project implementation plans for each initiative.
- Application development, deployment and support.
- Admin and user guides/manual development.
- User training and solution handover
Keys Skills & Qualifications
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or any other technology disciplines (e.g. Engineering, Physics)
- 3-5 years practical experience in software application development.
- Good knowledge of Object Oriented Programming (OOP) as it applies to PHP.
- Strong knowledge of Laravel framework is essential.
- Knowledge of relational database (Oracle & MySQL).
- Must be knowledgeable in frontend development (UI & UX), cross-browser compatibility and general web functions and standards.
- Functional knowledge or hands on design experience with Web Services (REST and SOAP).
- Knowledge of basic operations of Linux server.
- Experience in GIT is an added advantage.
- Must know how to use an FTP client such as filezilla, coreftp e.t.c.
- Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to software and the web in general.
- Good problem solving and logical thinking skills (ability to transform business requirements into programmable solutions).
- Good Communication skills.
- Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple organizational units (multitenancy).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV, current and expected Salary to: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Recent Jobs from GVA Partners
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Python Developer at GVA Partners
- Know More About GVA PartnersSimilar Jobs
- Network Engineer at Access Solutions
- IT/Corp Member Placement at Attainables Edutainment Limited
- Freelance Web/Mobile App Developer at ZOCODE Limited
- Network Design Management Officer at Lightning Networks
- Senior GIS Analyst at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited
- Operations Manager (Service Delivery Manager) - Pipeline at Tek Experts
- Full Stack Developer (Intern) at Vasiti Dotcom
- Mobile App Developer at Gatatransport Limited