Market Research / Business Development Analyst at Get99
Posted on: 13 September, 2019
Deadline: 13 October, 2019
View Jobs in Logistics and Transportation
View All Jobs at Get99
Get99 is a Lagos-based E-commerce Start-up under the umbrella group, Xgo Technology Limited. Xgo Technology Limited is a Chinese technology company with operations in Lagos, Nigeria. Get99 is an online marketplace dedicated to listing verified products and services.
Market Research / Business Development Analyst
- The Market Research/ Business Development Analyst will survey customer preferences and statistical data to support regarding available product design, prices and promotions.
- The successful applicant must be able to analyse data, strategies and competition aiming at increasing competitiveness and increased productivity.
- This position is a mid level position with great growth potential in a steadily growing company with a great and friendly work environment.
- Collect data on consumers, competitors and the market place and consolidate information into actionable items, reports and presentations
- Manages all aspects of marketing research projects including identifying objectives, designing methodology, creating questionnaires or polls, implementing, and analysing research and reporting results.
- Understand business objectives and design surveys to discover prospective customer’s preferences.
- Collaborates with operations, marketing and product management teams to establish and refine business cases that support the offering definition, revenue forecast, business case, and go-to-market value case.
- Perform valid and reliable market research SWOT analysis
- Provide competitive analysis on various companies’ market offerings, identify market trends, pricing/business models, sales and methods of operation
- Remain fully informed on market trends and incorporate best practices
- Analyse existing data and translate into marketing strategy.
- A degree in Business Administration, Marketing or any related field
- 1-3 years experience in a related role
- Proven market research analysis experience
- Ability to analyse and interpret large amounts of data
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent knowledge of statistical packages (SPSS, SAS or similar), databases and MS Office
- Strong analytical and critical thinking ability
- Adequate knowledge of data collection methods (polls, focus groups, surveys etc).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using "Sales Manager" as the subject of the mail.
- Recent Jobs from Get99
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Sales Manager at Get99
- Front End UI/UX Product Design Developer at Get99
- Know More About Get99Similar Jobs
- Business Development Manager (Tyre Industry) at Ascentech Services Limited
- Junior Sales Executive at Ascentech Services Limited
- Appliance Sales Executive at Ascentech Services Limited
- Senior Sales Executive at Ascentech Services Limited
- Senior Business Analyst (Oil & Gas) at TL First
- Sales Girl at Avant Halogen
- Freelance Business Development Personnel at NetPro International Limited
- Business Development Executive at 3Consulting Limited