Technical Support Engineer at BluDive Technologies Ltd
Posted on: 12 September, 2019
Deadline: 20 September, 2019
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at BluDive Technologies Ltd
BluDive Technologies Limited is a vibrant IT company which provides enterprise solutions to businesses of all sizes and complexity. An IBM Business Partner based in Lagos, Nigeria, BluDive Technologies provides a wide range of IT solutions and services to enable clients throughout West Africa to operate their businesses in a more proficient, effective and cost efficient manner.
Technical Support Engineer
We are looking for a Technical Support Engineer to provide enterprise-level assistance to our customers. The applicant will:
- Train as a storage/SAN/Backup solutions domain expert and carry out related technical and pre-sales service
- Train as an Operating Systems (UNIX)/Computer node solutions domain expert and carry out related technical and pre-sales service
- Attend to support calls, installations and related support activities.
- Skill up on requisite technologies as the organization deems necessary and write related certification examinations.
- To be qualified for this role, you should hold a degree in a relevant field, like Computer Science, IT or Software Engineering. IBM,VMware, UNIX, Linux or similar certification is a plus.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com clearly indicating the "Job Title" as subject of your mail
- Know More About BluDive Technologies LtdSimilar Jobs
- IT Tech Support at 9NL LTD
- Software Engineer (Full Stack) at Triple7 Events
- Software Developer at Aureole Consulting Limited
- Pre-Sales Engineer at Netcom Africa
- Senior IT Support Officer at Elkris Foods
- IT Officer at Creative Associates International
- Junior/Mid-Level Developer at AGL Consulting Ltd
- Web Developer at Sahel Capital