HSE Officer at Contec Global Infotech Limited
Posted on: 12 September, 2019
Deadline: 30 September, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Contec Global Infotech Limited
Contec Global Group - Established in 1984 and headquartered in London, the Contec Global Group has a worldwide presence, with operations in Asia, Africa and Europe. As a company established on the platform of e-Governance and smart technologies, Contec Global is amongst the most experienced independent technology and systems organizations operating in developing countries. Today, the Group is engaged, globally, in providing integrated, systems-based solutions in the fields of Secure Technologies, Infrastructure and Hospitality.
- Monitor the effective implementation of appropriate Safety and Environment System procedures.
- Implement, update, review and audit of the Company HSE Systems in line with changes in Legislation and Company Directives.
- Enforcement of compliance to Company HSE system procedures and all Safety equipment provided.
- Assist Engineering and Operations Department in their dealings with Clients in all issues concerned with Health and Safety at work.
- Conduct safety audits both internal and external.
- Participate in HAZOP meetings prior to procurement and installation activities.
- Provide Safety support and advice, including supervision on preparation of plans and procedures for initial contract start up activities.
- Work with industry safety regulators to monitor and understand the safety and environmental impact of oil and gas operations.
- Carry out any in-house safety training.
- Perform any other task(s) as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- Professional certification in HSE and Fire & Safety Management Systems.
- Minimum of 10 years relevant work experience.
- Experience in Health, Safety and Environment and Fire Services in hydrocarbon processing plant.
- Working knowledge in Health, Safety and Environment Management Systems.
- Incident Investigation by using Tripod Beta Tool, HSE Auditing Techniques, HEMP, Radio-logical Safety.
- Industrial Hygiene, and Gas Dispersion.
- Modelling, Explosion Indices and ISO 14001:2004.
- Ability to research, compile, analyze and interpret data.
- Ability to perform the essential functions of the job typically acquired through 5 or more years of related experience.
- Ability to analyze and reconcile complex accounts and reserves.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Contec Global Infotech Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Business Development Manager at Contec Global Infotech Limited
- CNG Operator/Technical Service Engineer at Contec Global Infotech Limited
- Know More About Contec Global Infotech LimitedSimilar Jobs
- HSE Officer at Aureole Consulting Limited
- HSE Officer at Eko Maintenance Limited
- Safety Officer at Alpha Integrated Energy Services Limited
- Safety and Security Officer at Mercy Corps
- EH Infrastructure Assistant at International Rescue Committee (IRC)
- QA/QC/ HSE Officer at Dexterous Applied Training Institute (DATI)
- Field HSE Manager/ HSE Engineer at Saipem Contracting
- Environmental Manager at Richflood International Limited