Datacom/Telecom Engineer at Prime Sources Limited
Posted on: 12 September, 2019
Deadline: 16 September, 2019
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Prime Sources Limited
Prime Sources Limited is a company that prides herself as a primary source for Engineering, Procurement, Installation, Commissioning and Maintenance of Oil and Gas Facilities in Nigeria. Founded since May 2001, has kept the flag of quality services flying. We are poised to take on the toughest challenges and to constantly meet the demands of our customers in the area of Oil and Gas related services.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for handling all technical problems in running projects and devices under maintenance, achieving customer acceptance / satisfaction through high performance and quality of services.
- Responsible for assurance of customer agreed technical standards both for projects & for customer support services.
- Responsible for supporting PM and have a good technical interaction with customer, good Customer Relationship with peers in Customer department.
- Responsible to support the implementation manager to control the quality of the project.
- Responsible for establish a maintenance routine and able to timely handle customer technical problem, product related changes, product issues and correction releases.
- Products/Technical Knowledge update through self learning techniques, to meet upcoming service requirements
- Candidates should possess relevant qualification
- Minimum of 8 years work experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the "Job title" as the subject of the email.
- Recent Jobs from Prime Sources Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Project Manager, Mechanical at Prime Sources Limited
- Project Manager, Electrical at Prime Sources Limited