Business Development Support at Vodacom Nigeria
Posted on: 12 September, 2019
Deadline: 26 September, 2019
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Vodacom Nigeria
Vodacom Business, a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Vodacom Group, is a leading pan-African corporate connectivity and telecommunications provider that has brought affordable and reliable connectivity to Africa since 1992. In that time, we have built strong relationships in the sectors that are driving the continent’s economic growth; helping them stay connected across Africa, and to the rest of the world.
Business Development Support
Department: Business Development Group
Reporting to: Executive Head Business Development Group
- Working within the Business Development Group, this role will provide administrative support to the Executive Head of Department; BDG and work closely with entire BDG sales team.
- The role will maintain accurate records and file of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow-up activities including the use of approved applications (SAGE, Microsoft Outlook and Share point) to maintain accurate records to maximize group’s potential.
- Weekly preparation of WIP report including summary of weekly launch documents for Management Meeting Reports
- Organize BDG sales meetings
- Take minutes of all meetings including follow up on the action points of each meetings within agreed timeline
- Organize the calendar and meeting schedule including agenda and meeting objective of the EHoD BDG
- Correspondences typing, filling and taking telephone messages for the EHoD BDG.
- Follow up with Account Receivables on credit memos
- Support the Sales Administrator in Project Launch in SAGE and interface between BDG and Service Delivery team, Net Ops and Account
- To Maintain and Monitor the documentation of the ISO system
- Ensure original contracts are given to Legal Weekly
- Ensure BDG Internal processes are followed by each AM
- Assist in the Bids process
- Assist in the implementation of company sales plans.
- Assist other members of the team with administrative functions
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes
- Assist in organization of BDG workshops, seminars, Exhibitions etc
Our Qualification Requirements
- You must have a degree in Social Sciences or Business Administration with a minimum of 3-5 years post NYSC Experience.
What’s important to us?
- We are looking for individuals with proven experience as an administrator and Executive assistant to the Head of an Organisation.
- The candidate will work in a highly pressured and multi-cultural environment, build trust in stakeholders, and communicate effectively.
- The candidate will have good understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements in the telecommunications industry.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Note: You will be contacted if you are qualified for the job.
- Recent Jobs from Vodacom Nigeria
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Product Specialist- Unified Communications at Vodacom Nigeria
- Senior Specialist - Products (Cloud and Hosting) at Vodacom Nigeria