Marketer/Sales Executive at Ascentech Services Limited
Posted on: 11 September, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Ascentech Services Limited
Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
We are seeking to hire a competitive and trustworthy Marketer/Sales Executive to help us build up our business activities.
The candidate must have worked in the manufacturing industry for about two years or more. The Marketer/Sales Executive will help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative. Ultimately, you’ll help us meet and surpass business expectations and contribute to our company’s rapid and sustainable growth.
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
- Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
- Education, General Requirements and Skills
- BSC/HND in Marketing or any relevant discipline.
- Proven experience as a Marketer/Sales Executive in the Manufacturing Industry
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Go getter, Personable, team player with good relationships skills
- Must be computer literate with practical and working knowledge of Microsoft office.
- Should have working knowledge of Lagos and its environs and Ogun State.
NB: A female will be most preferred.
Method of Application
Applicants should send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Recent Jobs from Ascentech Services Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Marketing / Branding Executive at Ascentech Services Limited