Project Manager at Michael Stevens Consulting
Posted on: 10 September, 2019
Deadline: 1 October, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Michael Stevens Consulting
Michael Stevens Consulting - Our client, a leading EPC company is recruiting suitably qualified candidate to fill the vacant position below:
- To manage all the Company's Construction Personnel across the Projects providing adequate staffing to Projects during each phase of them, starting from their planning during the Bids Phase up to the completion of the Construction activities, covering the entire life of the Projects.
- The role functionally reports to the Operations Manager. The role is a member of the corporate management team providing strategic insight, technical leadership and subject matter expertise while working in partnership with the DESICON Group project and operational teams to positively shape the business achieving excellent financial results and competitiveness.
- Responsible for managing construction activities across the group including but not limited to providing an oversight on project managers, engineers and vendors/contractors performance.
- Provides an Operational oversight/leadership for the project preparations, planning, execution and close out of complex planned/emergent construction projects for the Group while generally developing strategies for flawless project fulfilment excellence.
- Drives Operational efficiency and effectiveness across all construction projects of the Group by providing leadership interface between Operations and Projects.
- Provides the organization with expertise in continuous process improvement, change management with primary focus on Safety, Quality, Cost, Timely Delivery of Project/Processes in line with “Lean” Methodologies.
- Supporting Business Planning (manpower, material and equipment) both for existing projects and start-up of new projects (Brown or Greenfields)
- Provides an oversight to project construction leadership, ensuring operational excellence goals and requirements are met at all times through real time tracking of cost, productivity and execution risk of projects.
- Drives improvement of on-time delivery of project, project cost & productivity, vendor/sourcing cost, control resource (Personnel & Equipment) hour cost, through continuous tracking.
- Provides Operational Leadership for projects Bid/Quote development including work scope, site condition check, preliminary safety and risk analysis to identify potential issues or obstacles and to minimize cost impact for site execution.
- Ensures proper execution documentation is prepared, used, reviewed, stored and delivered timely including HSE, Quality, Construction.
Educational Qualification required for the Position
Professional Qualification required for the Position:
Experience required for the Position:
- 12 Years minimum Oil and Gas EPC experience
- Operational Perspective
- Personnel Management
- Business support Acumen
- Effective Administrative Management
- Effective Documentation.
Key Skills and Abilities:
- Good Communication skills
- Flexible and approachable
- Being professional
- Computer literacy
- Self-motivated and confident
- Diligent and resourceful
- Problem solving
- Listening and communication
Method of Application
Candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the "job title" as the subject of the email.
- Recent Jobs from Michael Stevens Consulting
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Planning Manager at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Warehouse Manager at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Lifting and Hoisting Person In-charge at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Offshore Project Security Manager at Michael Stevens Consulting