Warehouse Manager at Michael Stevens Consulting
Posted on: 10 September, 2019
Deadline: 1 October, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Michael Stevens Consulting
Michael Stevens Consulting - Our client, a leading EPC company is recruiting suitably qualified candidate to fill the vacant position below:
- Develop and set up stores in Warri & PH Operational base, and complete store administration and ensure compliance with policies and procedures are in place.
- Responsible to take care of the day to day operations of the store and ensures maximum profitability for the store, often interacting with other disciplines.
- Responsible for the smooth and effective functioning of the store
- Store Manager must ensure that sufficient inventory is available at the store to avoid being “out of stock”
- He along with his subordinates are responsible for planning, managing profit and loss, handling cash at the store as well as collating daily purchase as well as other necessary reports.
- Discussing and solving complex problems with suppliers and customers.
- Responsible for product management, including ordering locally, receiving, price changes, handling damaged products and returns.
- Coordination with procurement department for handling of local purchase if necessary.
- Ensure compliance with Health, Safety & Environmental (HSE) responsibilities.
- Assisting the procurement Manager during his rotation
- Extending the Procurement activities to Warri when emergency arises
Educational Qualification required for the Position
Experience required for the Position:
- Minimum of 10 years experience in Technical materials management.
- Operational Perspective
- Strong organisational and administrative skills
- Effective Documentation
Key Skills and Abilities:
- Good Communication skills
- Flexible and approachable
- Being professional
- Computer literacy
- Self-motivated and confident
- Diligent and resourceful
- Problem solving
- Listening and communication
- Customer service
- Project management
Method of Application
Candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the "job title" as the subject of the email.
- Recent Jobs from Michael Stevens Consulting
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Planning Manager at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Lifting and Hoisting Person In-charge at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Project Manager at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Offshore Project Security Manager at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Know More About Michael Stevens ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Warehouse Officer at GUO Transport Company Limited
- Warehouse Supervisor at Transsion Holdings
- Stock Keeper at Owens and Xley
- Procurement Officer at Fastizers Food and Confectionery Limited
- Outbound Officer (Warehouse) at Konga Online Shopping Limited
- Inventory Management Supervisor at Konga Online Shopping Limited
- Event Warehouse Assistant Manager at Rossland Consulting Limited
- Store Keeper at Blue Lodge Catering Limited