Institutional Capacity Strengthening Advisor (ISCA) at AHNI
Posted on: 10 September, 2019
Deadline: 20 September, 2019
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at AHNI
Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is a non-profit organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting global health and economic initiatives in Nigeria. AHNi currently has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria.
FHI360 is collaborating with AHNi on Global Fund project management and we are currently seeking qualified candidates for the position below:
Institutional Capacity Strengthening Advisor (ISCA)
Contract type: Fixed term
Project: Global Fund
- The Global Fund is a 21st-century partnership organization designed to accelerate the end of AIDS, tuberculosis and malaria as epidemics. Founded in 2002, the Global Fund is a partnership between governments, civil society, the private sector and people affected by the diseases.
- The Global Fund raises and invests nearly US$4 billion a year to support programs run by local experts in countries and communities most in need. Since 2003, the Global Fund has invested more than 1.4 billion dollars in the fight against AIDS, TB and Malaria in Nigeria.
- As a member of the Program Management Team, provide institutional support to the National Treatment and PMTCT Program (NTPP)/States as Implementing Entity (STE) states (Benue, Nasarawa and FCT) at the North Central level in accordance with identified areas of strengthening in the state.
- He/She will provide oversight and coordinate all institutional capacity strengthening activities in the NTPP/SIE states.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- BS/BA in Public Health, Sciences, Economics, Human Resource Development, Business Administration, Health Sciences, Behavioural Sciences or its recognized equivalent
- With 8-10 years of relevant experience with international development programs or public sector organizations
- Or MS/MA degree in Public Health, Economics, Human Resource Development, Business Administration, Health Sciences, Behavioural Sciences or its recognized equivalent
- With 5 - 7 years relevant experience with international development programs or public sector organizations. Demonstrated success in multi-cultural environments is required.
Method of Application
Candidates should send their Applications/CV (Single MS Word document only) electronically (i.e by email) to: AHNi-ProgMgtjobs@ahnigeria.org with the "Job title and Location" clearly indicated as the subject of the email.
- Only applications sent electronically (I.e. by e-mail) with the Job Title and Location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- AHNi does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.
- Recent Jobs from AHNI
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Technical Officer - Logistics at AHNI
- Know More About AHNISimilar Jobs
- SILC Consultant at Catholic Relief Services
- Protection Field Officer at ICRC - International Committee of the Red Cross
- Program Manager (Trainer) at Catholic Relief Services
- Technical Specialist - Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEAL) at Catholic Relief Services
- Finance and Administrative Assistant at fhi 360
- Field Coordinator at Solidarites International
- Community Mobilization Assistant at Save The Children
- Monitoring and Evaluation Analyst at UNDP