Software Developer (OpenMRS) at eHealth4everyone
Posted on: 10 September, 2019
Deadline: 30 September, 2019
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at eHealth4everyone
eHealth4everyone is a leading digital health social enterprise dedicated to making the world healthier. We are a new kind of mission-driven organization with services, expertise and products focused on making the business of healthcare delivery work for everyone, through technology-enabled optimizations. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Software Developer (OpenMRS)
- Job TypeFull Time
1 - 2 years
- Job Field
- We are looking for a Java Enterprise (Web) Software Developer with knowledge of OpenMRS to join our team.
- S/he will write software codes for the improvement of existing apps and the development of new apps.
- S/he will be involved in requirements analysis and feature development.
- S/he will support the creation of user-centered systems and solutions by developing, implementing, and maintaining software components and interfaces.
- Qualification: Any degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management or any other related field.
- Experience: At least 1 - 2 years proven experience developing and working with OpenMRS. 2+ years experience developing Java applications in an Agile environment. Experience with server maintenance is an additional advantage.
- Skills: Good knowledge of Tomcat, Java, OpenMRS, Spring framework, MySQL, etc.
Method of Application
Note: When the page opens, scroll down to locate the position and apply.
Interested and qualified? Go to eHealth4everyone career website on ehealth4everyone.com to apply
- Recent Jobs from eHealth4everyone
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Software Project Manager at eHealth4everyone
- Business Developer Intern at eHealth4everyone
- Sales and Marketing Assistant at eHealth4everyone
- Public Health Analyst and Engagement Intern at eHealth4everyone
- APHEN Forum Community Manager (Freelance) at eHealth4everyone
- DHIS2 Assistant at eHealth4everyone
- Business Support Intern/Volunteer at eHealth4everyone
- Human Resource Intern/Assistant at eHealth4everyone
- Freelance Content Writer at eHealth4everyone