DHIS2 Assistant at eHealth4everyone
Posted on: 10 September, 2019
Deadline: 30 September, 2019
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at eHealth4everyone
eHealth4everyone is a leading digital health social enterprise dedicated to making the world healthier. We are a new kind of mission-driven organization with services, expertise and products focused on making the business of healthcare delivery work for everyone, through technology-enabled optimizations. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- The DHIS2 Assistant will support the use, configuration and customization of DHIS2 systems and any other DHIS2 related assignment.
- He/she will prepare and update training materials and deliver trainings on DHIS2.
- He/she will also provide support in data analysis and management, and ensure regular maintenance of databases/information systems.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree required in Information Management Technology, Computer Science/Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics or degree with sufficient data concepts preferred.
- Experience: Minimum of 6 months to 1 year required.
- Skills: Very strong knowledge of Excel, Database Principles and Healthcare.
Method of Application
Note: When the page opens, scroll down to locate the position and apply.
Interested and qualified? Go to eHealth4everyone career website on ehealth4everyone.com to apply
- Recent Jobs from eHealth4everyone
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Software Project Manager at eHealth4everyone
- Business Developer Intern at eHealth4everyone
- Sales and Marketing Assistant at eHealth4everyone
- Public Health Analyst and Engagement Intern at eHealth4everyone
- APHEN Forum Community Manager (Freelance) at eHealth4everyone
- Business Support Intern/Volunteer at eHealth4everyone
- Software Developer (OpenMRS) at eHealth4everyone
- Human Resource Intern/Assistant at eHealth4everyone
- Freelance Content Writer at eHealth4everyone