Graduate Linux System Administrator at eHealth4everyone
Posted on: 9 September, 2019
Deadline: 30 September, 2019
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at eHealth4everyone
eHealth4everyone is a leading digital health social enterprise dedicated to making the world healthier. We are a new kind of mission-driven organization with services, expertise and products focused on making the business of healthcare delivery work for everyone, through technology-enabled optimizations. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Graduate Linux System Administrator
- We are looking for a Linux administrator who will be responsible for designing, implementing and monitoring production and test infrastructure.
- S/he will collaborate with other team members to develop automation strategies and deployment processes.
- You will be a core member of our team, making every system administrative problem yours, and solving them accordingly.
- Qualification: A Degree in Computer Science, Information Science, Engineering or any closely related field is required.
- Experience: We require at least one year experience in Linux system administration.
- Skills: Should be proficient in DevOps processes including systems provisioning and configuration, able to write robust scripts in Bash and/or Python, ability to monitor and identify system breaches.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to eHealth4everyone career website on ehealth4everyone.com to apply
- Know More About eHealth4everyoneSimilar Jobs
- IT Tech Support at 9NL LTD
- Software Engineer (Full Stack) at Triple7 Events
- Software Developer at Aureole Consulting Limited
- Pre-Sales Engineer at Netcom Africa
- Senior IT Support Officer at Elkris Foods
- IT Officer at Creative Associates International
- Junior/Mid-Level Developer at AGL Consulting Ltd
- Web Developer at Sahel Capital