State Project Coordinator (Abuja) at Ventures Platform
Posted on: 9 September, 2019
Deadline: 14 September, 2019
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Ventures Platform
Ventures Platform is a seed stage fund and accelerator that actively finds, funds and supports innovative companies solving real problems across Africa.
State Project Coordinator (Abuja)
We are looking to employ a smart, vibrant and intuitive candidate to take up an interesting role on our team as State Program Coordinator, on a contract basis.
Our choice candidate will be responsible for the following;
- You will carry out administrative activities for the Project Team, including program schedules, vendor management, time and resource management and allocation and daily ad-hoc responsibilities.
- Carry out administrative activities for assigned VP Programs i.e follow up on schedules, vendor management, time and resource management; allocation and daily ad-hoc responsibilities.
- Maintain a standard operating procedure document and data bank for collecting and collating different kinds of data that could improve program planning.
- Schedule and organize complex meeting and travel arrangements.
- Handle the requisition and retirement of program expenses.
- Provide administrative support for the Programs Manager and the Team, (which may include matters of strict confidentiality).
- Provide administrative and logistics support for program activities such as events and training.
- Maintaining a tracking system for major scheduled events and activities.
- Support the Program Manager to manage the program calendar.
- Provide cover and support for other members of the VPF team where necessary.
- Communicate persuasively and tactfully with the VPF team and the community, to ensure cooperation and compliance with milestones on the program.
Skills & Requirements
Who You are;
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills, with the ability to adapt in a fast-paced environment.
- Capacity to manage and prioritize a high workload, working to tight deadlines.
- Proven time management and organizational skills, delivering work with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to provide advice and interpretation of policy and procedures associated with program management
- Intermediate skills in the use of MSWord, Excel and Powerpoint to prepare, proof and edit a range of written material including correspondence and reports.
- Familiar with Google suite and the Trello software.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Ventures Platform
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Program Administrator (Abuja) at Ventures Platform
- State Project Coordinator (ABIA) at Ventures Platform
- State Project Coordinator (Imo State) at Ventures Platform
- Project Manager (Abuja) at Ventures Platform
- Know More About Ventures PlatformSimilar Jobs
- Implementation Project Specialist at Insidify
- FGM Country Project Manager at Plan International
- Facilitator - Livestock (Poultry and Meat Value Chains) at SNV
- Project Management Trainee at Brookstone Property Limited
- Product Manager at Proten
- Project Manager at Weatherford
- Project Associate at Vesta Healthcare Partners
- Project Control Manager Senior F/H at VINCI Construction