Litigation Counsel at Apata & Ascott Limited
Posted on: 9 September, 2019
Deadline: 13 September, 2019
View Jobs in Law / Legal
View All Jobs at Apata & Ascott Limited
Apata & Ascott Limited - Our client, a reputable Law Firm is recruiting to fill the position below:
- We are looking for an experienced litigation attorney to join our team. Someone who enjoy ambiguity, love working on complex legal and social issues, and believe that a company can change the world by encouraging immersive travel.
- Must have specific experience with regulatory litigation in the e-commerce space, commercial disputes, and consumer legal issues.
- Active and strategic management of a diverse range of complex litigation and pre-litigation matters in numerous jurisdictions.
- Oversee and manage product liability litigation caseload and other cases of company-wide significance
- Develop and execute litigation strategy, manage discovery obligations, manage outside counsel, determine proper case disposition, and monitor litigation budgets expenses.
- Evaluate and manage pre-litigation disputes.
- Advise business units concerning various matters, including product warnings, product use instructions, and risk mitigation strategies.
- Participate in significant internal investigations.
- Minimum of 6 years of heavy litigation experience in law firm with an emphasis/focus on complex litigation (and at least some product liability litigation experience required) and not more than 7 years at the bar.
- Currently admitted in good standing to practice law in Nigeria.
- Education must include WAEC, BL, Called to The Nigerian Bar, NYSC, and LLM.
- Professional Certifications are added advantage.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required.
- Strong organizational and project-management skills
- High degree of professionalism, diplomacy, discretion, and judgment
- Complete comprehension of litigation process from start to finish, including pleadings, discovery, motion practice, experts, and trials.
Method of Application
Candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
- Know More About Apata & Ascott LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Lawyer at FEZ Consultants
- Associate at Oyewole & Adesina
- Legal Officer at Tenece Professional Services Limited
- Compliance Attorney at Transsnet Financial
- SGBV Consultant at Women's Rights Advancement and Protection Alternative (WRAPA) Nigeria
- Graduate Internship Programme at DCSL Corporate Services Limited
- Female Personal Assistant at Willers Solutions
- Legal Officer (Contract) at Doheney Services Ltd