FPSO Loading Master at Onstream Group
Posted on: 6 September, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Onstream Group
Onstream Group - With over 35 years of international experience within the Oil & Gas Industry and Industrial markets. The Onstream Group has strategically aligned itself with its business partners & affiliates to provide cost-effective and operational efficient solutions.
FPSO Loading Master
- Responsible for crude oil transfers, settling operations, ballasting / de-ballasting, inert gas operation on FPSO
- Responsible for offloading operations on the FPSO.
- Manages Pump man and Deck Hands activities, during tank cleaning or other operations as directed by Marine Offshore Manager (including: tank preparation for IMR)
- Provides assistance to the Pilot as required.
- Deputise for the Pilot position, if and when required.(Back up Pilot)
- Management of produced water on board in COT and both slops.
Scope of Work:
- Monitors the loading of produced crude oil and inert gas operations,
- Controls produced crude oil distribution in tanks, includes loading plan and de-watering calculations and ensuring the
- Export batch figures are matched up to.
- Checks sediments and deposits in tanks and measurement equipment.
- Calculation of Daily Cargo figures, Month end figures, Annual figures and management of report.
- Manages planning for tank heating and Crude Oil Washing, Water Washing and Tank cleaning procedures.
- Management of Shore cleaning team, Assistance to inspection team for IMR (Inspection Maintenance Repairs) purposes.
- Inventory/ ordering and maintenance of tank cleaning Equipment as required.
- Manages ballast transfer operations, records and stability including trim, heel, mooring loads and hull stresses of the FPSO,
- Keeps proper records of all export tanker operations and offloading data during export,
- Monitors and controls cargo and ballast tank displays and metering unit/ Proving when pumping is in progress,
- Prepare and coordinates all operations related to tank inspection/maintenance, including IMR (Inspection
- Maintenance Repairs) of Ballast Tanks, Cargo Tanks, Bilge Tanks, Bunker tanks, Void Space as scheduled.
- Inspection of site vessels, when required,
- Responsible of Management of Permits and adhering to the Permit to Work System
- Has the authority to require specific actions to be carried out by the Operation or Production Supervisor with respect to FPSO stability, trim, heel or hull stress for the distribution of produced oil or ballasting operations
- Assists with the volume calculations for the export batch,
- Is the interface with Quantity Surveyors, Government Officials (DPR and NNPC)
- Pilots the export tanker to/from mooring point (loading buoy or tandem position) if required.
- Oil record book and ballast water records.
- Unlimited master STCW 2010 Class 1 Certificate (Deck) with tanker advance training.
- Bridge Resources Management Certificate or equivalent
- A minimum of 10 years’ service on an oil tanker VLCC, FSO or FPSO with 2 years as master or chief officer.
- OPITO FRC Coxswain Certificate or equivalent
- BOSIET Certificate
- Languages: English.
- Marin Training.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Onstream Group
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Senior Subsea Supervisor at Onstream Group
- Pilot at Onstream Group
- Materials & QA/QC Supervisor at Onstream Group
- Competent Person Lifting Operations (CPLO) - Expat at Onstream Group
- ROV Specialist at Onstream Group
- Offshore Marine Superintendent at Onstream Group
- Know More About Onstream GroupSimilar Jobs
- Supermarket Manager at Domino Stores Limited
- Office Assistant/Cleaner at First Choice Leasing Limited
- General Manager at Kloverharris Limited
- Senior Admin/Finance Assistant at United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR)
- Accountant/Admin Officer at Owens and Xley
- Executive Assistant at Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC)
- Front Desk Officer at Stresert Services Limited
- Female Administrative Officer at Millie's International School