Company Site Representative at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited
Posted on: 5 September, 2019
Deadline: 17 September, 2019
View Jobs in Power / Energy
View All Jobs at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited
Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL), is a resource and solution management company that specializes in assisting international/Local companies in identifying Potential market opportunities, assisting with permits, sourcing highly skilled employees, bidding on and negotiating contracts and navigating the often complex political and policy environment of many sub Saharan African countries.
We are recruiting to fill the below position:
Company Site Representative
Job Type: Contract
Job Category: Oil & Gas
Job Shift: Day
Duration: 2 weeks
Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
- The CSR shall be responsible for the management of HSE on the vessel, achievement of zero HSE incidents. HSE Compliance as per HSE Plan, safety rules, policies and procedures.
- The CSR shall be responsible for implementing the emergency response on the vessel, ensuring incidents, near misses UA/UC are reported. Implementing incident investigation procedure and managing the contractor’s crew safety performance on site.
- CSR shall be responsible for the implementation of the work procedure, ensuring operating integrity and standards
- Responsible as Company Site Representative (CSR) on location, to closely interface with Contractor Representative on the vessel, Asset Representatives in the field, and Activity Owner (s) to ensure offshore campaign are delivered safely, timely and within budget. Ensuring performance records are properly documented and maintained for bench-marking.
- CSR shall Provide assistance to the offshore project’s OIM in any emergency on location.
- CSR shall ensure accurate recording of Daily Site Report based on actual times for work done, tools used, and equipment in a timely manner, non-productive times, vessel and equipment status, personnel on board
- CSR shall report to the contract holder acting as Contract representative on site implementing the contract provisions on site.
- CSR is the Main driver in offshore hook-up & maintenance activities (and other contract scope of work activities) and ensuring that they are executed in the most cost-effective manner in line with the business plan and in compliance with company policy and contractual specifications, procedures and meeting quality requirement on workmanship.
- CSR shall coordinate with Offshore Installation Manager (OIM) on compliance to work management in the Bonga field (e.g. permit to work, FMS, SSPs, STPs, SIMOP) and communicate with the Contractor’s nominated representative on site on work executions.
- CSR shall coordinate with company support teams at onshore with regards to resolving issues relating to Marine, inspection, telecoms, technical and material/logistics issues and resolving them wherever possible.
- CSR shall track and control Daily Work Progress activity and resource planning to ensure offshore campaign are delivered on-time within budget. To propose recovery plans as necessary to mitigate project delays. Then, implement the approved plan onsite.
- CSR shall Respond to any emergencies that may occur during offshore operation in accordance with the established procedures.
- CSR is responsible for capturing all execution issues at site/ Lesson Learnt to be included in Close-Out Report or AARs to prevent reoccurrence in future.
- CSR is responsible for ensuring all backloads are despatched from offshore with clear instructions; i.e. manifests. And ensuring load out requirements are clearly communicated to onshore support teams.
- CSR shall mange contractors on site to ensure proper inventory of tooling is maintained and implementation of PSMs
- CSR shall be responsible for quality control of work execution. And be the first line contact for contractor representative on site.
- Age: 25 Years - 50 Years
- Degree title: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
- Experience: Minimum Experience 11 Years
- Other experience: 10 - 12 years’ work experience in the Oil and Gas Sector.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Deep Blue Energy Services Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Purchasing Officer at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited
- Sales Support Officer at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited
- IT Trainee at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited
- Billing Officer at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited
- HSE Officer at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited
- Site Engineer and Site Supervisor at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited
- Installation Engineer at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited
- Service Coordinator at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited
- Senior Storekeeper at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited
- Know More About Deep Blue Energy Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Assistant Factory Manager at Bedmate Furniture
- Quality Assurance and Quality Control Officer at Prime Services
- Manager, LPG Operations at Rainoil Oil and Gas Company
- Team Lead, LPG Maintenance at Rainoil Oil and Gas Company
- Plant Manager (H/F) at Vallourec
- CNG Conversion Technician at Funtay Global Resources Ltd
- Auto Mechanic at Denver Building Services Limited
- Electrical Technician at Lightning Networks