GI Policy Retention Assistant at Old Mutual Plc
Posted on: 5 September, 2019
Deadline: 11 September, 2019
View Jobs in Insurance
View All Jobs at Old Mutual Plc
Old Mutual Nigeria consists of a Life Assurance and General Insurance business and provides a wide spectrum of insurance solutions tailored to meet unique individual and corporate clients' circumstances.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
GI Policy Retention Assistant
Ref: 1327/NIGE/EU/GI Policy Retention Assistant (Contract)/Nigeria/020919
- This role is individually accountable for conducting variety of client interactions (telephone, electronic or face to face) with regards to Policy Renewal, in accordance with business, process and compliance guidelines.
- This role is accountable for all client policy renewals and retention efforts especially in the General Insurance Retail Mass Market Cluster.
- Provides telephonic, electronic and face-to-face policy renewal assistance to customers and other intermediaries.
- Handle customer objections swiftly and appropriately to ensure maximum retention of all policies due for renewal
Key Result Areas
Monitoring Policy Retention:
- Conduct daily follow up on policies not renewed within the renewal period
- Provide interventions and options to customer in view of any policy cancellations requests in order to reduce the number of policy drop-offs
- Manage, track and monitor Inactive / lapsed policy data for specified retention activity on a daily basis
- With every customer interaction, stimulate further interest in the company's services by inviting customers to use all our services and products offering.
- Seek referrals from satisfied customers, capture and communicate the leads to appropriate sales channel for follow-up and closing
- Notifying customers of alternative payment channels to promote the recovery of renewal premiums
- Notify Customers of loyalty rewards and Promo’s currently available for reviving policies
- Regain the trust of inactive policy holders with the intention to reactivate policies due for renewal
- Provide weekly reports on renewal activities – i.e. tracking & recoveries completed
- Capture and share relevant data for sales teams on daily lapsed renewal status
- Follow-up on emailers and SMS campaigns for un-renewed policies
- Relationship building - Initiates, maintains and manages relationships with third parties in relation to policy retention
- Timely resolution of customer complaints resulting from lapsed renewals and/ or cancellations
- Providing top level customer service
Qualifications and Experience
- A first degree or its equivalent
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Interpersonal and time management skills
- Knowledge of General Insurance products and some understanding of policy processing and terminologies is a major plus.
- Good knowledge of MS packages (Especially MS Word, MS Excel and Outlook)
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Old Mutual Plc
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Learning Facilitator/Admin. (Contract) at Old Mutual Plc
- Know More About Old Mutual PlcSimilar Jobs
- 2019 IFRS Insurance Training Boot Camp at Deloitte
- Underwriting Specialist at Transsnet Financial