Sales Executive at Kloverharris Limited
Posted on: 4 September, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Kloverharris Limited
Kloverharris Limited is a Human Resource/IT Consulting company that provides high-quality services to businesses across Africa. We pride ourselves in how well we assist organizations to overcome challenges that bother on optimal performance by proffering a wide array of solutions using deep IT expertise, industry-wide expertise and highly proficient tools.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Roles & Responsibilities
- Identify clients and maintain clients base through efficient interactions with clients
- Coordinate with prospects client to understand individual client needs and recommend plans to ensure achievement of the client financial objectives.
- Developing financial strategies plans and recommend specific products to meet client’s needs.
- Evaluate prospect requirements of clients and determine qualified leads through efficient networking and cold calling.
- Develop and maintain relationship with business owners, individuals and corporate executive’s bodies.
- Manage all communication with client, provide excellent customer service.
- Administer all clients’ queries on financial issues, manage effective resolution of all customer complaints.
- Coordinate with other departments for and maintain efficiency on all sales procedures and activities.
- Analyse all information to develop strategies and ensure achievement of all financial objectives for a client.
- Develop strategies to sell financial products like mutual funds, annuities, and insurance.
- Fresh Graduates with Minimum of (2:1) in Bachelor degree in any field
- 0-1 year prior selling experience
- Prior customer service experience is a plus
- Computer skills to include functional knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Power point
- Proven ability to work in an unstructured, unsupervised environment is required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.