Full Stack Developer at Fort Knox Group
Posted on: 4 September, 2019
Deadline: 30 September, 2019
View Jobs in Security
View All Jobs at Fort Knox Group
Fort Knox Resourcing & Outsourcing Limited is registered as a private Limited Liability company by the Corporate Affairs Commission and has been providing excellent resourcing services across diverse clientele in Nigeria.
Full Stack Developer
Qualification and Experience
- Extensive knowledge of programming languages and the software development life-cycle.
- A minimum of Bachelor's Degree
- Post NYSC in Computer Science or related Degree with a minimum of 2 years coding experience.
- Required Skill Set
- Candidates should have the ability to build top-notch web and mobile app solutions as well as manage same for our end users.
- Mobile User Interface Design - ability to develop high quality User Interface UI
- Cross-Platform App Development - ability to deploy mobile app on android and IOS devices
- Back-end Computing - Core expertise in back-end developments with ability to effectively manage security, database, hardware and memory allocation
- Modern Language and Programming Skill - ability to effectively use at least 4 of the following - Java, Python, C++, C#, HTML, CSS & Java Script
- Responsive Design - ability to deploy solutions that are user friendly on mobile and desktop devices.
- OOD - Object Oriented Design Experience
- SOA/MSA- Service Oriented Architecture and Micro Service Architecture Experience c. Very Fluent in the prevalent
- Descendant Languages (C#, Java, Node JS), but most especially very good in Flutter/Dart programming platform and language respectively.
Method of Application
Candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job title as the subject of the mail.
- Recent Jobs from Fort Knox Group
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Senior UI/UX Developer at Fort Knox Group
- General Manager, Telecoms Security at Fort Knox Group