Project Planner at Ericsson
Posted on: 4 September, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Ericsson
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
Categories: Consulting and System Integration, Information Technology
- We are now looking for a Project Planner to support the Customer Project Manager with specialist knowledge in the area of project planning and scheduling, trend analysis, critical path identification, backwards scheduling, “What if” scenarios, production of reports, customer interaction, control and monitoring. The Project Planner should be the project organization top authority on Ericsson recommended tool for tracking and reporting purposes.
- In addition, you will drive the implementation and adherence of relevant tools and systems required to be used by the Customer Project Manager.
- Review project planning inputs.
- Build project milestone templates.
- Monitor, maintain and improve performance.
- Education: Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (telecom, IT) or Equivalent.
- Minimum years of experience: Minimum 5 years of experience in Network rollout projects for site by site project planning for huge volumes and alignment with SAP system and customer tools.
- Requires both theoretical knowledge and understanding through solid experience i.e. from deployment in rollout projects as Regional Implementation Manager or similar for a period of minimum 2 years.
- Requires an understanding of the complexity of mobilization and ramp-up of site production, efficiency factors for planned or started attempts versus failing rate and successful implementation and handling of back log.
- Domain experience: Network Rollout
- Good working experience in Ordering Tool
- Good financial knowledge and competence in financial planning.
- Good analytical and communication skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Ericsson career website on jobs.ericsson.com to apply