Sales Executive at Manifold Computers
Posted on: 4 September, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Manifold Computers
Manifold Computers Limited provides end-to-end technology infrastructure products, solutions, and services. Manifold supports the digital transformation objectives of international and domestic clients. Manifold offers solutions that help clients connect to customers, improve operations, and reduce risk. Manifold is a trusted company with over 25 years of experience in the Nigeria technology sector.
- Identify and seize profitable business opportunities.
- Present, promote and sell products using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Make cold calls and follow up assiduously; utilize events and opportunities for lead generation and building contact; initiate business opportunities with contacts acquired through different means (cold call, networking, social media etc.); have a wide range of network in varying sectors
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule; coordinate discussions with stakeholders and decision makers; achieve shorter sales closure cycle
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships; visit potential customers for new business; follow up to resolve customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Analyze market data and identify market niche for company's business
- Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Hold Account planning sessions with Presales Engineer and OEM when required.
- Write Sales certifications to improve knowledge, selling skills and maintain Company Partner Status.
- A Second class upper Bachelor’s degree
- 4-5 years’ sales experience with at least 2 years selling IT solutions to FSI Sector
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good Negotiation skill
- Be aware of company's viability and factoring company's viability into pricing and revenue generation
- Understand technology and market trends and future best practice in cash management solutions to meet business needs
- Be well versed on industry trend, competition and how they affect company's business
- Ability to influence market direction within the sector of company's product
- Ability to speak with confidence about price of product; effort to always increase margin of sales; abreast of negotiation skills and confidence to apply them; apply indirect strategies and trade-offs; ability to sway and influence
- Understand company’s strengths and weaknesses as compared to competitors; understand industry and market trends affecting the company’s competitiveness.; has a good understanding of competitive products and services within the marketplace
- Willing to make decisions in difficult or ambiguous situations
Benefits: HMO, Life Insurance
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should send a copy of their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Senior Sales Executives” as the subject of the mail.
Application closes on Thursday 12th September 2019. Only Candidates who meet the above requirements will be shortlisted for interview.
- Know More About Manifold ComputersSimilar Jobs
- Sales Team Leader at InfoBip
- Marketing Executive at Ascentech Services Limited
- Telecoms Sales Specialist/Manager at PG Consulting limited
- Total Young Graduate Programme (YGP) at TOTAL
- Business Development Associate, Southern & West Africa at BBC
- Marketing Manager - Expatriate at Adexen
- Direct Sales Agent Captain at Altara Credit Ltd (“Altara”)
- Brand Retail Manager at Lorache Consulting Limited