Technology Presales Intern - Oracle Internship Program at ORACLE
Posted on: 4 September, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at ORACLE
Oracle provides the world's most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems, with more than 370,000 customers including 100 of the Fortune 100 representing a variety of sizes and industries in more than 145 countries around the globe.
Technology Presales Intern - Oracle Internship Program
Job Type: Student/Intern Hire
- Oracle is committed to hiring Top Talent in our Internship Program and to developing and mentoring individuals to meet their potential and reach their career goals
- We are looking for dynamic, high performing individuals who thrive on the challenge of working in a fast moving environment and who have a passion for technology and how it can help businesses succeed.
- This job code is utilized for the majority of our temporary hires. The individual is performing hourly job duties as defined under the Fair Labor Standards Act.
- Actively develop a depth of product knowledge in the designated Oracle Cloud range – IaaS and PaaS
- Shadowing your team and specified groups in order to increase experience and knowledge.
- Develop awareness of all relevant competitive products on the market
- Learn the skills of understanding the needs and pains of the customer in order to link them to a set of products/solutions provided by Oracle
- Learn to effectively deliver product demos and presentations
- Learn how to deliver high-quality standard Oracle presentations and demonstrations.
- Learn how to present and articulate Oracle products’ strengths relative to competitors.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor's/Master's Degree preferably in Computer Science/IT related
- Fresh/recent graduate
- Fluent level of English
- Proven ability to effectively communicate, both written and verbally
- A high level of energy, drive, enthusiasm, commitment, self-belief and achievement-orientation.
- A good mix of analysis, problem identification, solving and persuasion skills.
Method of Application
- As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made
- This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
Interested and qualified? Go to ORACLE career website on oracle.taleo.net to apply
- Know More About ORACLESimilar Jobs
- Social Media & Content Intern at The Brand Ally
- IT Tech Support at 9NL LTD
- Software Developer at Aureole Consulting Limited
- Pre-Sales Engineer at Netcom Africa
- Senior IT Support Officer at Elkris Foods
- IT Officer at Creative Associates International
- Junior/Mid-Level Developer at AGL Consulting Ltd
- Web Developer at Sahel Capital