e.Stream is a provider of broadband network infrastructure and connectivity solutions. We are dedicated in providing various services for commercial and public enterprise regardless of their size using Fiber, Satellite Technology and Radio Communication System.
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- The solution architect’s job focuses on solution-level decisions in meeting customers’ requirements and analysis of their impact on the overall business goals and outcomes. It involves gathering vital requirements and directing the activities of the rest of the design team.
- This role requires excellent attention to detail, frequently examining the functional specifications in relation to customer requirement then translating them into system guide-lines that shape project development for enterprise-level systems.
Duties and Responsibilities
Strategic Insight and Integration:
- Provide best technical solution/expertise to customer and the business (eStream)
- Constantly seeking new opportunities in expanding eStream business transaction with all customers.
- Speak from experience and offer insight on successes and failures relative to the customer’s industry that substantiate the opportunity value.
- Develop and define business solutions that address customer requirements while leveraging the value of Technologies solutions.
- Resolve complex critical technical and business issues affecting the client.
- Direct leadership of technical sales and identify opportunities from complex portfolios.
- Become a capable spokesperson on company’s technical capabilities.
- Collaborate and participate in Bid preparation.
- Instrumental in driving adoption of existing and new solutions.
- Advisor to management and customers on advanced technical improvements.
- Deliver positive, quantifiable results for e.Stream and its customers which will be measured across two key areas: Customer focus and Financial Targets.
- Insight into Customer IT Solution and Technology roadmap and position e.stream to meet these needs.
Technical / Analysis and Problem Solving:
- Advice and Collaborate with the customer’s management team on technical strategies that will be executed on large scale transformations.
- Collaborate in the preparation and delivery of proofs of concepts, demonstrations, etc. according to Best Practices.
- Set and manage appropriate customer expectations throughout the Adoption of a New Opportunity Lifecycle.
- Establish sustainable relationships with internal / external partners and clients.
- Collaborate with account managers in mapping eStream technologies and Solutions to the appropriate market while utilizing the Sales Process (i.e. development of Business DNA’s, competitive business strategy and networks initiatives).
- Demonstrate strong and effective knowledge of eStream Corporate Strategy and Sales plans; understand client imperatives and provide linkage of needs to the imperatives.
- Develop relationships with key client personnel to gain insight knowledge about customer’s ICT infrastructure and future plans, spend time to understand each network layers and discover dependencies between network layers.
Develop and maintain awareness of:
- Key projects to sales team and clients with appropriate documentations.
- Issues within a client’s environment with appropriate documentations and communicate to the sales team and the business.
Analyze, document and communicate to the business the following:
- Technology environment
- Customer requirements
- Creating a solution prototype
- Participate in technology selection
- Managing solution development.
- Provides strong leadership in customer Acquisition.
- Provide strong leadership in strict compliance to process, standards and procedures.
- Maintain the departmental vision in line with corporate goals
- Lead and motivate team member(s), promote discretional behaviours among employees and encourage them to deliver quality results.
Interpersonal, Relationship Management & Collaboration:
- Constantly liaise with team and all stakeholders to ensure network stability and customer satisfaction
- Highly resourceful in getting strategic information via a wide network of contacts.
- Maintain constant communication with the sales team, customer, and supplier. Identify potential issues, and drive appropriate solutions in a speedy manner.
- Work with employees, customers and Suppliers face-to-face or via telephone, attending and meetings.
- Reduce revenue losses by identifying potential issues and driving appropriate solutions in a speedy manner.
- Adhere to and manage the approved budget.
- Increase revenue by supporting sales team in prescribing appropriate solution to any request.
- Increase revenue by constantly seeking new opportunities in expanding eStream business transaction with all existing customers.
Education & Work Experience:
- A University degree in Electrical/Electronics, Telecommunications/Computer science/Engineering or related fields.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in the Telecoms / ICT industry.
- Proven experience in network Infrastructure management.
- Experience in strategic planning and execution in the Telecommunications and ICT Industry
- Relevant professional qualification will be an added advantage.
- A professional qualification in project management will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of contracting, negotiating, and change management preferably in the Telecoms and ICT industry.
- Relevant certifications on Networking on CCNA, CCNP, CCIE, Mikrotik, CWNA.
- Relevant certifications on Project Management and CBAP.
Competency, & Skills:
- Proven experience in examining and re-engineering operations and procedures and policy development.
- Proven knowledge or experience on MPLS network, Microwave, VSAT and Fiber technologies.
- Knowledge of project Management principles, practices and techniques.
- Simultaneously manage multiple projects
- Customer-centric disposition
- Highly coordinated and Organized
- A strong personality with a calm, confident demeanour
- Strong presentation and communication abilities
- Strong Tech Keep Ups.
- 98% success rate on all solution prescribe.
- Minimize churn rate on all newly deployed links to 0%
- 95% success rate all new opportunities proposed to existing customers.
- 100% Compliance to standards
- 15% Network infrastructure budget efficiency
- 95% improved Solution Architect team competence.
- You may be required to sit in cold (air conditioned) rooms for a long time.
- You may occasionally work off-site.
- This position does not require any physically demanding task. However, you have to be physically fit to withstand the mental demands.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to eStream Networks career website on estreamnetworkslte.net to apply