Kogi State University, Anyigba, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below in the Information Technology and Resource Centre (ITRC):
Location: Anyigba, Kogi
- Candidates should possess a degree in Computer Science, Electrical/Electronics Engineering, Information Technology, Software Engineering, Management Information Systems with 6 years experience, three (3) of which should be in a tertiary or related institution, and be registered with the relevant professional bodies.
- Possession of professional globally acceptable certifications will be an advantage. A strong understanding of network infrastructure and network hardware, ability to implement, administer, and troubleshoot network devices including WAPs, firewalls, routers, switches, and controllers and a deep knowledge of application transport and network infrastructure protocols is highly desired for this job.
Other skills must include:
- Ability to think through problems and visualize solutions.
- Ability to implement, administer, and troubleshoot network infrastructure devices, including wireless access posits firewall routers switches controllers
- KnowIedgeofa1i8bbn transport and network infrastructure protocols.
- Ability to create accurate network diagrams and documentation for design and planning network communication systems.
- Ability to provide specific detailed information for hardware and software selection. Ability to quickly learn new or unfamiliar technology and products using documentation and internet resources
- Network security experience
- LAN and WAN experience
Method of Application
Candidates should forward their Applications in 6 (six) copies with photocopies of their Credentials and detailed CV indicating:
- Full Names
- Date and Place of Birth
- Permanent Address
- Marital Status
- Number and Ages of Children
- Educational Institutions attended/Qualifications obtained with dates, including membership/fellowship of relevant professional bodies
- Work Experience and positions held with dates
- Present employer, Post and Salary
- List of publications, if any
- Other relevant activities outside current employment
- Major professional achievements, contributions including awards received, if any
- Names and addresses of 3 Referees - One of whom should be professionally competent to assess the applicant. The referees should be requested to forward their references directed to the "Registrar" via the address below.
All Applications should be addressed and sent to:
Kogi State University,
P.M.B. 2373, Anyigba,
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.