Senior Operational and Finance Manager at Chemonics International
Posted on: 4 September, 2019
Deadline: 18 September, 2019
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at Chemonics International
Chemonics International - We're one of the world’s leading partners in international development, because where Chemonics works, development works. From our founding in 1975, we have worked in more than 150 countries to help our clients, partners and beneficiaries take on the world’s toughest challenges. Today, we re-imagine global supply chains to deliver essential medicines to the right place at the right time. Our global network of more than 4,000 specialists share an unwavering resolve to work better, driven by a conviction that the world must be better.
Senior Operational and Finance Manager
- We seek a Senior Operational and Finance Manager for the anticipated multiyear, DFID-funded education programme Partnership for Learning for All in Nigeria (PLANE).
- PLANE aims to improve learning for an estimated 1.5 million children in Kano, Kaduna, and Jigawa states in northern Nigeria and support state and nonstate systems benefitting 8 million children nationally.
- We are looking for individuals who have a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world.
- Direct all aspects of financial management, including financial systems implementation, budgeting, risk, expenditure tracking, financial reporting, and accounting
- Oversee operational, procurement, logistical, and administrative functions
- Liaise with the government of Nigeria, stakeholders, and public and private sector counterparts to support programme implementation
- Establish standards and procedures to ensure compliance with British government regulations, Chemonics’ corporate policies, and Nigerian law
- Supervise project human resources management, including recruitment, hiring, training, and performance management
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or a related discipline required; ACA, ACCA, CPA, or other recognised professional accounting certification preferred
- Minimum eight years of relevant experience in administrative and financial management of large, complex donor-funded international development programmes
- Demonstrated ability to develop and manage budgets and oversee financial reporting for DFID or other donor-funded development programmes exceeding £20 million in value
- Experience working in politically complex and sensitive environments
- Demonstrated leadership, versatility, and integrity.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Chemonics International
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Senior Monitoring and Evaluation Lead at Chemonics International
- National Program Manager at Chemonics International
- Deputy National Programme Manager at Chemonics International
- Know More About Chemonics InternationalSimilar Jobs
- Finance & Administration Manager - Ikorodu Business Unit at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company
- Billing Officer at Sellafield Energy
- Accountant at Willco
- Accountant at Nicole Sinclair Consulting
- Associate Development Coordination Officer, Partnerships and Development Finance at UNODC - The United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime
- Deputy Finance Manager at The Agency for Technical Cooperation and Development (ACTED)
- Finance Officer at Oxfam
- Grants Assistant at Creative Associates International