Business Analyst at Arca Payments Limited
Posted on: 3 September, 2019
Deadline: 5 October, 2019
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Arca Payments Limited
Arca Payments Company Limited was founded in 2016, with a clear vision to become Africa's premier payment services platform, fostering Financial inclusion and innovation & actively shaping the future of Financial Services, throughout the region.
- The person must have practical knowledge of documenting product requirement for technology, and can coordinate software development cycle process with the technology team.
Responsibilities are listed but not limited to the outline:
- Develops , reviews, analyze and evaluate business systems and user needs
- Construct workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications in a way that the technical team can use such as a bases for developing solutions
- Co-ordinate the sprint planning session and ensure the development team understands the requirement and can delivery base on the documentation provided by the Business Analyst.
- Collaborate with project manager, product manager and business development to understand priorities and elaborate on requirements.
Education & Qualification
- MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in business analysis and or system design
- Track record of managing all aspects of a business analysis – elicitation, documentation and system design and modelling.
- Ability to develop epics, user stories, acceptance criteria and communicate same with all the relevant stakeholders. Involved in stakeholders management.
- Technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies, understanding of payment eco-system is a plus.
- Problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with great collaborative and stakeholder’s management skills.
- Knowledge of agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, XP, etc and understand the basic fundamentals of iterative and incremental development.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of JIRA, Confluence and Draw.io
- Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) qualification a plus.
Compensation and benefits are highly attractive and competitive.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- We make it a point to review all application received and contact those we want to speak to further within 10 calendar days. With that in mind, if we are interested in a further discussion, you will hear from us again within 10 calendar days from the date of your application submission.
- Recent Jobs from Arca Payments Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Information Security Analyst at Arca Payments Limited
- Know More About Arca Payments LimitedSimilar Jobs
- IT Tech Support at 9NL LTD
- Software Developer at Aureole Consulting Limited
- Pre-Sales Engineer at Netcom Africa
- Senior IT Support Officer at Elkris Foods
- IT Officer at Creative Associates International
- Junior/Mid-Level Developer at AGL Consulting Ltd
- Web Developer at Sahel Capital
- Verification Officer at Creative Associates International