Full-Stack Developer at Gatatransport Limited
Posted on: 3 September, 2019
Deadline: 9 September, 2019
View Jobs in Logistics and Transportation
View All Jobs at Gatatransport Limited
Gatatransport Limited is an innovative transport investment company founded to provide the best road transport service to the Nigerian people. We are currently running a taxi fleet on Uber, Bolt among other ride-sharing (e-hailing) platforms. We have been managing risks associated with transportation business in partnership with Leadway Assurance Company Limited through various comprehensive insurance covers for all our assets currently in operation.
- We are seeking to hire a Full-Stack Developer for a permanent role in our organization. Your duties will primarily revolve around building software by writing codes (back-end), as well as modifying software to fix errors, adapt it to new hardware, improve its performance, or upgrade interfaces.
- You will also be involved in directing system testing and validation procedures, and also working with end-users or departments on software or technical issues including software system design and maintenance.
- Back-end Web & Mobile App Development, Management and Maintenance
- Reviewing current systems and suggesting better Technologies to Management
- Gathering requirements and presenting ideas for system improvements
- Working closely with colleagues, 3rd Parties and vendors on all Technology Projects
- Producing detailed specifications and writing the program codes
- Testing the product in a controlled environment and real situations before going live
- Training users and Preparation of training manuals for their use
- Maintaining the systems once they are up and running
Qualification and Experience
- To be successful in this role, you will need extensive knowledge of programming languages and the software development life-cycle.
- A minimum of Bachelor's degree (Post NYSC) in Computer Science or related degree with a minimum of 2 years coding experience.
Required Skill Set:
- Candidates should have the ability to build top-notch web and mobile app solutions as well as manage same for our end users.
The following skill set are required:
- Mobile User Interface Design - ability to develop high quality User Interface (UI)
- Cross-Platform App Development - ability to deploy mobile app on android and IOS devices
- Back-end Computing - Core expertise in back-end developments with ability to effectively manage security, database, hardware and memory allocation
- Modern Language and Programming Skill - ability to effectively use at least 4 of the following - Java, Python, C++, C#, HTML, CSS & Java Script
- Responsive Design - ability to deploy solutions that are user friendly on mobile and desktop devices
- Candidates MUST be based on the Island in Lagos or willing to move to the Island.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job title" as the subject of the email.
- Know More About Gatatransport LimitedSimilar Jobs
- IT Tech Support at 9NL LTD
- Software Developer at Aureole Consulting Limited
- Pre-Sales Engineer at Netcom Africa
- Senior IT Support Officer at Elkris Foods
- IT Officer at Creative Associates International
- Junior/Mid-Level Developer at AGL Consulting Ltd
- Web Developer at Sahel Capital
- Verification Officer at Creative Associates International