Service Supervisor - Cementing at Halliburton Energy Services
Posted on: 3 September, 2019
Deadline: 17 September, 2019
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Halliburton Energy Services
Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited - In the coming decades, energy resources will become increasingly difficult to find and access. As one of the world's largest providers of products and services to the upstream energy industry, Halliburton serves the life cycle of the well.
Service Supervisor - Cementing
Job Ref No.: ZZ10/ESG/19
- Under general supervision, coordinates and oversees cementing service line work at the well site handling the more complex, hazardous, and/or high profile jobs while providing quality service to the customer.
- Job role may include sales, job design, execution, and follow up activities.
- Cross trains and active participates in one or more product service lines.
- Provides the planning necessary for the job including instructions to the crew and equipment used, including dispute resolutions to approved levels.
- Ensures customer satisfaction with work performed.
- Coordinates and directs the activities of service operators.
- Coordinates the clean up, repair, and preparation of equipment for the next job.
- Plans and performs necessary calculations for the total job at the well site as needed.
- Leads the site crew comprised of Halliburton and/or non-Halliburton employees.
- Evaluates individual performance levels of the crew and trains operators to improve their job performance.
- Job role has budgetary type of accountabilities or directly impacts a revenue center’s viability or its quality of service via personal contributions.
- Skills are typically acquired through a High school diploma, or similar education and 2 years of experience as Service Supervisor- Cementing, II.
- Licensure to drive commercial equipment may be required.
- Given the nature of oil field service work, the ability to communicate effectively with others is necessary.
- Promotes safety awareness and environmental consciousness, and complies with all applicable safety and environmental procedures and regulations.
- Ensures compliance with Health, Safety, and Environmental (HSE) regulations and guidelines.
- Promotes and takes an active part in the Quality Improvement Process.
- Must meet the minimum developmental standards for this job classification.
- Demonstrates proficiency in the operation and maintenance of each type of equipment/unit/tool normally used in the product service line.
- Has exceptional skills within the service line and specific knowledge and understanding of other service functions.
- Experience in oil and gas deep-water operation will be an added advantage for applicants.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are required to forward their CV and Application Letter clearly stating their position of interest to: WCEACorporatecommunication@Halliburton.com
- Your mail subject must indicate the "Job Title and the Reference Number" of the position you are applying for.
- The position is for experienced personnel only. Only candidates with the required level of experience for the position applied for will be considered.
- Recent Jobs from Halliburton Energy Services
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Financial Controller at Halliburton Energy Services
- Account Manager, Senior at Halliburton Energy Services
- Manager, Sales at Halliburton Energy Services
- Manager Senior, Operations Finance at Halliburton Energy Services
- Country/Area PSL Operation Manager, Senior at Halliburton Energy Services
- Country/Area - PSL Operations Manager at Halliburton Energy Services
- Principal Technical Professional - Completions at Halliburton Energy Services
- Service Specialist III - TCP at Halliburton Energy Services
- Business Segment Manager at Halliburton Energy Services
- Well Control Specialist - Response, V at Halliburton Energy Services
- Senior-Consulting Manager at Halliburton Energy Services
- Principal Technical Professional - Log Analysis at Halliburton Energy Services
- Technical Advisor - Directional Drilling at Halliburton Energy Services
- Service Specialist III - Well Dynamics at Halliburton Energy Services
- Technical Advisor II - GBA at Halliburton Energy Services
- Senior Technical Professional Manager at Halliburton Energy Services
- Field Service Manager - Wireline and Perforation at Halliburton Energy Services
- Technical Advisor - Cementing at Halliburton Energy Services
- Technical Advisor - Response, Senior at Halliburton Energy Services
- Know More About Halliburton Energy ServicesSimilar Jobs
- Cost Estimator/Planning Executive at Superflux International Limited
- Assemble Production (APD) Supervisor at Transsion Holdings
- Quality Assurance & Quality Control at SYOJ Consulting & Management Services
- Electrical/ Instrumentation at SYOJ Consulting & Management Services
- Construction/Fab Yard at SYOJ Consulting & Management Services
- Equipment Supervisor at Transsion Holdings
- Principal Material Control (PMC) Senior Specialist at Transsion Holdings
- Quality Control (QC) Supervisor at Transsion Holdings