Service Leader - Completion Tools at Halliburton Energy Services
Posted on: 3 September, 2019
Deadline: 17 September, 2019
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Halliburton Energy Services
Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited - In the coming decades, energy resources will become increasingly difficult to find and access. As one of the world's largest providers of products and services to the upstream energy industry, Halliburton serves the life cycle of the well.
Service Leader - Completion Tools
Job Ref No.: CC11/ESG/19
- Under broad direction, coordinates and oversees shop and field activities regarding Product Service Line (PSL) work with the goal of ensuring customer satisfaction through compliance with Health, Safety, Environment (HSE) and Halliburton Management System (HMS) guidelines and requirements.
- Employees under the supervision of the Service Leader are Service Specialists, Service Operators, and Tool Technicians.
- Observes employees in the field and maintenance shops for SQ/HSE adherence to policy and provides training as necessary for the continued enhancement of skill levels.
- Ensures the timely completion of training courses, including yearly HSE refresher-training, and maintenance of required levels of competency as required for the employees under their supervision.
- Provides a supervisory presence on customer job sites as needed during various phases of complex, high-profile jobs.
- Aids the service coordinator(s) in managing day-to-day operations as needed.
- Participates in the investigation of unsatisfactory and/or unplanned job results.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience as Service Specialist s required.
- Completion of an undergraduate degree or its equivalent in Engineering preferred or combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- Experience in oil and gas deep-water operation will be an added advantage for applicants.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are required to forward their CV and Application Letter clearly stating their position of interest to: WCEACorporatecommunication@Halliburton.com
- Your mail subject must indicate the "Job Title and the Reference Number" of the position you are applying for.
- The position is for experienced personnel only. Only candidates with the required level of experience for the position applied for will be considered.
- Recent Jobs from Halliburton Energy Services
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Service Leader-Coiled Tubing at Halliburton Energy Services
- Technical Services Advisor at Halliburton Energy Services
- Field Professional-Geosteering, II at Halliburton Energy Services
- Field Professional-Directional Drilling, I at Halliburton Energy Services
- Technical Advisor - Completions at Halliburton Energy Services
- Account Manager at Halliburton Energy Services
- Service Supervisor III - Slickline at Halliburton Energy Services
- Service Leader-Cementing at Halliburton Energy Services
- Technical Professional-Completions, Senior at Halliburton Energy Services
- Technical Professional - Reservior Evaluation at Halliburton Energy Services
- Principal, Technical Professional-Cementing at Halliburton Energy Services
- Account Leader, Senior at Halliburton Energy Services
- Manager, Country/Area Reliability at Halliburton Energy Services
- Account Representative, Business Development at Halliburton Energy Services
- Field Professional, General-Logging & Perforation at Halliburton Energy Services
- Service Coordinator at Halliburton Energy Services
- Country/Area PSL Service Manager at Halliburton Energy Services
- Project Manager - Pipeline & Process Services, Principal at Halliburton Energy Services
- Service Supervisor II-Slickline at Halliburton Energy Services
- Know More About Halliburton Energy ServicesSimilar Jobs
- Head, Planning & Design at IpNX Nigeria Limited
- Coiled Tubing and Pumping Field Supervisor at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
- Subsea and Pipeline Inspection Engineer at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
- Marine Technical Manager - Expatriate at Adexen
- HVAC Supervisor at MEAIRCON
- Maintenance Officer at Paelon Memorial Clinic
- Foreman - Heavy Equipment at IITA - International Institute of Tropical Agriculture
- Technical Assistant at Westfield Consulting