Technical Services Advisor at Halliburton Energy Services
Posted on: 3 September, 2019
Deadline: 17 September, 2019
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Halliburton Energy Services
Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited - In the coming decades, energy resources will become increasingly difficult to find and access. As one of the world's largest providers of products and services to the upstream energy industry, Halliburton serves the life cycle of the well.
Technical Services Advisor
Job Ref No.: S407/ESG/19
- Under broad direction, is recognized as subject matter expert and provides application expertise and any special technical data to Operations, Business Development, Application Engineering, Training and External Customers to support product and service applications globally.
- Mentors to less experienced personnel.
- Writes, revises, uses, and refers users to appropriate Technical Content of Product /Services.
- Reviews content for accuracy and creates and approves revisions as needed.
- Reviews responses and articles of less experience personnel.
- Assist in design of and supervises the initial application (field tests) of new products or services or tests and evaluates operational software products/product releases from Software Technology resources.
- Responsible for all formal communication for situations involving: Cautions and or warnings, design/product/service changes, Required Field Action, Interim procedures and reference information using a Technology Bulletin.
- Responsible for the maintenance of Operational Manuals.
- Reviews communication drafted by less experienced personnel.
- Incorporates Reliability, HSE, and Quality standards Into job activities.
- Job role directly impacts revenue center’s viability or its quality service via personal contributions.
- Job role contributes directly to value creation.
- Skills acquired through the completion of an associate degree in STEM discipline and 14 years of directly related work experience.
- Experience in oil and gas deep-water operation will be an added advantage for applicants.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are required to forward their CV and Application Letter clearly stating their position of interest to: WCEACorporatecommunication@Halliburton.com
- Your mail subject must indicate the "Job Title and the Reference Number" of the position you are applying for.
- The position is for experienced personnel only. Only candidates with the required level of experience for the position applied for will be considered.
- Recent Jobs from Halliburton Energy Services
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Service Leader-Coiled Tubing at Halliburton Energy Services
- Field Professional-Geosteering, II at Halliburton Energy Services
- Field Professional-Directional Drilling, I at Halliburton Energy Services
- Technical Advisor - Completions at Halliburton Energy Services
- Account Manager at Halliburton Energy Services
- Service Supervisor III - Slickline at Halliburton Energy Services
- Service Leader-Cementing at Halliburton Energy Services
- Technical Professional-Completions, Senior at Halliburton Energy Services
- Technical Professional - Reservior Evaluation at Halliburton Energy Services
- Principal, Technical Professional-Cementing at Halliburton Energy Services
- Account Leader, Senior at Halliburton Energy Services
- Manager, Country/Area Reliability at Halliburton Energy Services
- Account Representative, Business Development at Halliburton Energy Services
- Field Professional, General-Logging & Perforation at Halliburton Energy Services
- Service Leader - Completion Tools at Halliburton Energy Services
- Service Coordinator at Halliburton Energy Services
- Country/Area PSL Service Manager at Halliburton Energy Services
- Project Manager - Pipeline & Process Services, Principal at Halliburton Energy Services
- Service Supervisor II-Slickline at Halliburton Energy Services
- Know More About Halliburton Energy ServicesSimilar Jobs
- Flow Measurements Product Champion - SSA at Weatherford
- Senior Transport Engineer, RDGE3 at African Development Bank - AfDB
- Intern at TAG Energy Nigeria Limited
- Flange Management Trainee at TAG Energy Nigeria Limited
- Automation Facilitator at Aeti Power Systems and Controls Limited
- Product Sales Engineer at Willers Solutions
- Technical Sales Engineer at Tranter IT Infrastructure Services Limited
- Tender/ Bid Administrator at Sprovab Nigeria Limited