Associate Professor at Wellspring University
Posted on: 3 September, 2019
Deadline: 17 September, 2019
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at Wellspring University
Wellspring University was founded by Management Science Centre, a Professional Training and Educational Consulting Firm established in 1983. The centre, which has a long-standing history of excellent performance in this subsector, commenced business as a tutorial centre for degree students of the then Correspondence and Open Studies Institute of the University of Lagos.
Location: Benin, Edo
The lecturing position will be in the following Areas:
- International Relations,
- Mass Communication,
- Business Administration,
- Computer Science
- Information Technology.
- PhD in the relevant discipline with at least eight years of teaching and research experience in a university.
- Candidates should have ability to develop and execute research projects, and supervise postgraduate students.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
- Recent Jobs from Wellspring University
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Senior Lecturer at Wellspring University
- Professor at Wellspring University
- Lecturer I at Wellspring University
- Know More About Wellspring UniversitySimilar Jobs
- Nursery School Teacher at Tempkers Limited
- Christian Religious Studies Teacher at Masters Ville Children School
- Part-time Lecturer at Masterminds HRSG Nigeria
- International Development Officer at Anglia Ruskin
- Lecturers at Dalewares Institute of Technology
- Part-Time Early Years/Primary French Teacher at Millie's International School
- ICT Instructor at UNITeS Cisco Networking Academy
- Prefect of Discipline at Jesuit Memorial College