Regional Sales Manager (White Goods & Home Appliances) - East at Ascentech Services Limited
Posted on: 2 September, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Ascentech Services Limited
Ascentech Services Limited acts as a gateway to provide end to end recruitment services to Organisations Worldwide. We are a dedicated team of professional consultants offering top of the line executive recruitment and selection services.
We cater for the needs of a range of professionals seeking employment and work together to create effective solutions using our networks and strong client base.
Regional Sales Manager (White Goods & Home Appliances) - East
Responsible for development and performance of all sales activities concerning all the organisation’s White Goods and Home Appliances products within the region, with primary focus being new business. This position will staff and direct a sales team and provide leadership towards the achievement of maximum profitability and growth in the region.
- Manages wholesale and distribution of White Goods & Home Appliances products in the region, ensuring consistent and profitable growth in sales revenues through positive planning, deployment and management of sales personnel.
- Identifies objectives, strategies and action plans to improve short- and long-term sales and earnings.
- Provides sourcing and procurement advise on products.
- Grow the existing wholesale arm of the company’s White Goods and Home appliances division.
- Identify and exploit new sales opportunities with existing and potential customers
- Develop and implement sales strategies that enable the company achieve its corporate objectives
- Develop and maintain relationships with key customers and other relevant bodies to ensure that the company’s maximum sales potential is realised
- Monitor the sales performance of competitors to ensure that the company maintains and develops its competitive position
- Develop all necessary procedures and processes to ensure that the sales force operates efficiently and effectively and achieves all sales objectives
- Monitor the performance of sales staff and take remedial action where necessary to ensure that sales targets are met
- Monitor and control the budget to ensure that all financial targets are met and that all necessary financial controls are in place to comply with company and regulatory requirements
- Maintain awareness of developments in sales techniques and technology to ensure that the company maintains and develops its competitive position
- Provide the main source of expertise to the company on business development issues
- Prepare reports on credit standing of customers and advise on financial risk and appropriate credit limits
- Provide expertise to staff on carrying out market research
Education/Qualification & Experience:
- HND/BSc in Marketing or other related field of study from an accredited institution.
- A minimum of 7 years experience in the White Goods & Home Appliances industry within the Eastern region.
- MSc/MBA/PgD in Management, Administration or any related field will be an advantage.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send their CVs in Ms word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Recent Jobs from Ascentech Services Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Sales Manager (Automobile) at Ascentech Services Limited
- Know More About Ascentech Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Sales Team Leader at InfoBip
- Marketing Executive at Ascentech Services Limited
- Telecoms Sales Specialist/Manager at PG Consulting limited
- Total Young Graduate Programme (YGP) at TOTAL
- Business Development Associate, Southern & West Africa at BBC
- Marketing Manager - Expatriate at Adexen
- Direct Sales Agent Captain at Altara Credit Ltd (“Altara”)
- Brand Retail Manager at Lorache Consulting Limited