Tender/ Bid Administrator at Sprovab Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 2 September, 2019
Deadline: 14 September, 2019
View Jobs in Logistics and Transportation
View All Jobs at Sprovab Nigeria Limited
Sprovab Nigeria is a logistics, manpower and procurement services company, our purpose is to increase shareholder value by providing our services to core African business operations.
Tender/ Bid Administrator
Role and Responsibilities
- Assist the Operations Manager to coordinate the Company’s activities in the Oil and Gas Industry, especially with: NAPIMS, DPR, NCDMB, NIPEX, NNPC
- Evolve viable Bidding Strategies with clear measurable indices – Key Competitors, Industry Pricing Structure, Market Share Analysis, Potential Markets and Technological Trends puts together technical bids Consolidates and compiles commercial bids.
- Perform an initial review of Tender documents to establish the scope of work the Tender schedule and clarify any items that are unclear
- To co-ordinate, manage and support Bids and Tender (RFQ & RFI) submissions
- Understand document management, Nipex, DPR, Napims, NNPC, NCDMB and other statutory documentation
- Preparation of required documents for the company’s regularization for audit process carried out by NIPEX and other corporate bodies
- Prepare bids according to tender's requirements
- Responsible for tender accuracy and completeness to make sure all bid documents required for submission are prepared and signed by the authorized personnel
- Assist with production of final bid documents and arrangements to supply these documents to the clients within deadlines
- Online submission of bid package through NIPEX Joint Qualification System (NJQS) portal.
- Participate in all internal tender meeting and provide support during tender clarification and contract negotiation phases
- Develop the contractual documents for subcontractors and technical partners. Review with the project groups to ensure comprehensive inclusion of relevant aspect including previous experience.
- Liaise with all tender team members to ensure accuracy and compliance with customer requirements
- Ensure bid and proposal WORD documentation is formatted, collated and presented in a professional manner.
- Render admin and typing support with tenders / proposals and monitor a time line
- Review final documents for quality control and proof read for accuracy and compliance
- Provide continuous feedback to the team and prioritize order of importance of engagements
- Build relationships with key proposal teams in other departments / associates
- Maintain status of generic proposals ensure they are reviewed, revised and re-approved as necessary
- Be on Alert to potential problems in tender document
- Generation of documents, updating and reviewing of documents on regular basis for bidding purposes, Document control and record keeping (both hard and soft copies)
- Assist in the administration and co-coordination of all day-to-day activities of the bid and tender development and submissions
- Non-compromising on quality and attention to detail on all deliverables.
- Ensure constant update of the tender register.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
- 1 – 2 years of corporate Bids and Tender experience (Oil and Gas Sector)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified should send their Applications and Resumes to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email
- Know More About Sprovab Nigeria LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Oil Demand Analyst at Organization Of The Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC)
- Offtake Supervisor at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited
- Billing Officer at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Campaign Work Leader at Onstream Group
- 2020 January - June Internship Placement (Graduates) at Chevron
- Localization Leader, BHGE SSA at Baker Hughes
- Energy Models Analyst at Organization Of The Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC)