Supply Chain Officer at ICAP
Posted on: 2 September, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at ICAP
ICAP is a global health leader situated at Columbia University, ICAP has worked since 2003 with one central goal: to improve the health of families and communities.
Working hand-in-hand with individuals at every level of the health system–from patients to health care providers to government officials - ICAP is dedicated to delivering high-performing health system strengthening initiatives that provide quality and affordable health care. The organization tackles the world’s most pressing health threats and, in collaboration with partners around the world, implements transformative solutions to meet the health needs of individuals.
Supply Chain Officer
- ICAP at Columbia University, a global health leader situated within the Columbia University Mailman School of Public Health in New York City, seeks highly qualified candidates to serve as Supply Chain Officers in Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Adamawa and Niger States in Nigeria.
- The incumbent will oversee supply chain management and will provide technical assistance at the State level including capacity building, training and quality assurance services to State teams.
- ICAP seeks highly qualified and experienced candidates to fill the Supply Chain Officer positions by October 2019. The successful candidate will hold a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Supply Chain Management, Procurement or related field and have a minimum of three (3) years of experience in HIV care and treatment programing in resource-limited settings.
- The incumbents will have previous experience working on US Government-supported PEPFAR programs.
- This is a locally employed position contingent upon availability of grant funding.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV to: ICAP-Jobs@cumc.columbia.edu with the Job Title in the subject line.
- Recent Jobs from ICAP
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Supply Chain Advisor at ICAP
- Technical Director at ICAP
- Quality Improvement and Innovation (QI) Advisor at ICAP
- Know More About ICAPSimilar Jobs
- Procurement Assistant - Maternity Cover at Mercy Corps
- Store Keeper at Nestle Foods
- Store Officer at TRANOS
- Demand and Supply Planning Manager at Upfield Nigeria
- Procurement and Assets Control Officer at American University of Nigeria (AUN)
- Field Supervisor at Proten
- Medical Equipment Storekeeper at Doheney Services Ltd
- Store Officer at Bemil Nigeria Limited