House Officer at Olabisi Onabanjo University
Posted on: 30 August, 2019
Deadline: 30 August, 2019
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at Olabisi Onabanjo University
Olabisi Onabanjo University Teaching Hospital, Sagamu invites from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
- Applicants should possess MBBS or equivalent degree in Medicine from a recognized Institution.
- Certificate of provisional registration as Medical Practitioner with Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria.
- Certificate of Annual Practicing License.
- The Salary and other benefits/allowances are as approved by the Ogun State Government of Nigeria for the Teaching Hospital.
Condition of Service
- These are similar to those obtainable in the Federal Public Service and as approved by the Ogun State Government of Nigeria.
Method of Application
Application forms cand be obtained from the "Administration Department of the Hospital". This form, whether downloaded or obtained from the Hospital, attracts payment of Two Thousand, Five Naira (N2,500.00) only.
Applicants are expected to contact their two (2) referees to write directly to "the Chief Medical Director" via the address below. You are to attach relevant certificate/credentials to the prescribed application form. Submission of forms and other documents must be addressed and sent to:
The Chief Medical Director,
Olabisi Onabanjo University Teaching Hospital,
P. M. B. 2001, Sagamu,
Interested and qualified? Go to Olabisi Onabanjo University career website on oouth.com to apply
- Recent Jobs from Olabisi Onabanjo University
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Health Attendant, CONHESS 01 at Olabisi Onabanjo University
- Know More About Olabisi Onabanjo UniversitySimilar Jobs
- EH Hygiene Promotion Assistant at International Rescue Committee (IRC)
- Emergency Specialist, NOC at UNICEF
- Case Worker Model Consultant at Catholic Relief Services
- Optometrist at Simeon's Pivot
- International Consultant - Adolescent and Young People Analysis in the 2019 IBBSS Nigeria at UNICEF
- Chief Medical Officer at Sunrose Consulting
- Chief Nursing Officer (Specialist Hospital) at Sunrose Consulting
- Corps Member at Invent Alliance Limited