DO.II Designs Ltd. focuses on furniture manufacture, interior design, space planning and turn-key remodeling projects for the high-end residential, property development, hospitality and corporate market.
With over 25 years in the furniture manufacturing and interior design industry at the helm of affairs in Design Options, DO.II's founder, Ifeyinwa Ighodalo has been able to accumulate extensive experience as well as a reputation that she stands for quality, elegance and sophistication.
DO.II Designs Limited, a foremost furniture manufacturing company located in Lagos has a vacancy for an Executive Assistant. The purpose of this role is to:
- Provide a high-level of administrative support to the chief Executive in a pro-active and effective manner.
- Manage an efficient diary system which requires a need to understand and take account of complex and competing demands/priorities/engagements.
- Work flexibly to support the Chief Executive according to workload.
- Arrange travel and accommodation for the Chief Executive.
- Manage and follow up of task list as assigned by the Chief Executive.
- Taking and acting upon telephone messages.
- Receive visitors/clients on behalf of the chief Executive.
- Handling of all the Chief Executive's messages in her absence and notifying her of same.
- General secretarial duties for the Chief Executive.
- Other duties as may be assigned by the Chief Executive.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Candidate must have at least Bachelor’s degree in a relevant course.
- Candidate must have a minimum of 2 years experience in similar role.
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org stating "Executive Assistant " as Subject of mail.