Integration Engineer at Ericsson
Posted on: 30 August, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Ericsson
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
Req ID: 283577
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Categories: Information Technology
- We are now looking for an Integration Engineer to analyze, prepare, implement and verify the configuration and integration of IMS (IP Multimedia system) node, network and/or system. Your scope of work could include the scenarios of introduction, integration, configuration update, upgrade, expansion.
- Plan the implementation of the product configuration / integration work
- Execute product configuration
- Execute integration and migration work
- Prepare system test, module test and accept test
- You will work to identify and drive improvements
- End to End technical understanding
- Perform validation & testing
- Scripting & coding
- Knowledge sharing and collaboration skills
- Support in low level design activities
- Education: Academic degree, minimum on Bachelor level, in Engineering
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as an Integration Engineer
- Primary expertise in IP Multimedia Subsystem-IMS (CSCF, MTAS, SBG, BGF/MRF) and Virtualization, secondary expertise in Core Circuit Switch- Core CS (MSC_S, GMSC, VLR, M-MGW, IPSTP) and/or User Data Manamagement (HLR/HSS).
- Experience Integration IMS & Core CS Solutions, with Mandatory Hands-on experience
- Experience working in Live deployment of IMS VoLTE, Wifi-Calling, Fixed IMS & RCS solutions
- Deep Understanding VoLTE Solution and understanding of enriched communication services solutions (Mutli-SIM, Multi-Device, etc.)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- The candidate must show the ability to handle multiple priorities/tasks and work under pressure to meet customer expectations, deadlines and targets.
- The candidate must show very good team player skills
- Creating & innovating
- Applying expertise & technology
- Analytical learning and researching skills
- You will need excellent planning and organizing skills
- Ability to learn and work in other domains
- Knowledge of PostgreSQL and bucardo is a plus
- Knowledge of web services in general (SOAP and REST API) is a plus
- Experience in VMWARE/ and/or RHOSP is a plus
What’s in it for you?
- With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
Method of Application
- What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
- For your interview preparation, here are a few “Tips & Tricks” from our recruiters
- For your prep and reference, here is our overall Brand video and some insights about our innovations in 5G.
Interested and qualified? Go to Ericsson career website on jobs.ericsson.com to apply
- Know More About EricssonSimilar Jobs
- Python Software Engineer at Code for Africa
- System Administrator and Production Support Officer at Superflux International Limited
- Junior Programmer and Production Support Officer at Superflux International Limited
- Senior Technical Specialist-Application at Blue Turtle Nigeria
- System Analyst at Blue Turtle Nigeria
- Software IT Specialist at Hubmart Stores Limited
- ICT Specialist II at ICRC - International Committee of the Red Cross
- Multimedia Graphics Designer at Lagos Business School