Finance Executive at Airtel
Posted on: 30 August, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Airtel
Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited), a leading mobile telecommunication services provider in Nigeria and a member of Airtel Africa Group, is committed to providing innovative, exciting, affordable and quality mobile services to Nigerians, giving them the freedom to communicate, rise above their daily challenges and drive economic and social development.
- Airtel is looking for Chartered Accountants interested in growing a career in our finance team
- Our ideal candidate should be familiar with financial reporting, accounting standards, audits, invoices, budget preparations and managing accounting activities including bank reconciliations, accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- You should have excellent command of MS. Excel and be able to handle time-sensitive tasks.
Skills & Knowledge Include:
- A University Degree in Accounting, Finance or Social Sciences.
- Professional qualification in Accounting (ICAN or ACCA)
- 1 - 3 years post qualification experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Airtel career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
- Know More About AirtelSimilar Jobs
- Account Officer at Ashton & Dave Travels
- Finance Manager at Creative Associates International
- Experienced Agency Accountant at Global Axis Exchange
- Accountant at SPM Professionals Limited
- Youth Corper- Customer Support at ETX-NG (Electronic Transcripts and Documents Exchange in Nigeria)
- Chief Investment Officer at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
- Management Graduate Trainee (Restaurant Manager, Assistant Restaurant Manager, Shift Manager) at Food Concepts Plc
- Collection Officer at Transsnet Financial