Software Developer at Electronic PayPlus Limited
Posted on: 29 August, 2019
Deadline: 3 September, 2019
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Electronic PayPlus Limited
Electronic PayPlus Limited is a foremost electronic payment company with years of experience in the industry. We are a card-based solutions provider primarily focused on providing total payment solutions to the banking industry and other payment institutions. We offer a wide variety of plastic cards from the simplest PVC to the most sophisticated smart contact and contact-less cards.
- Perform end-end software development from requirements gathering to user acceptance testing and project hand over.
- Must continuously demonstrate expertise in applying sound software development concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Deploy application upgrades and apply application fixes as required in corporation with Epayplus IT System administrators
- Employ tight change control procedures when making any modifications to software applications within the production environment
- Working closely with analysts, designers and staff
- Producing detailed specifications and writing the program codes
- Testing the product in controlled, real situations before going live
- Maintaining the systems once they are up and running
- Interpret software design specification models for application modules and translate them into software applications
- Develop unit test modules
- Investigate feasibility, costs, time and compatibility with hardware and other software systems prior to all software development initiative
- Interface with clients to understand their business, goals and visions for products being developed by Epayplus
- Any other assignments as may be delegated by the Head of IT and product Development.
- Ability to ensure that team developers are able to understand the business context and value of their tasks, as well as how it impacts users
- Prioritizing the work that your team is responsible for to ensure that you’re always working on the highest value work that helps your clients meet their objectives
- Provide technical guidance and oversight to ensure that the work delivered is in accordance with the technical standards of clients
- Encouraging a collaborative team environment
- Computer Science, Engineering course or any related discipline.
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Experience building applications using ASP.NET MVC, C#, Web API, JSON and REST.
- Knowledge of .NET Core is an added advantage
- Experience with Microsoft SQL database design, T-SQL and stored procedure programming.
- Knowledge of Entity Framework, and LINQ (added advantage)
- Knowledge of front end framework (Angular) is an added advantage.
- High attention to detail and quality
- Technical competence in software issues
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good time management
- Problem solving skills to effectively manage priority of tasks and drive to completion in a timely fashion.
- Leadership and team development
- Ability to work independently and/or as part of a team
- Ability to conceptually explain business and technology processes verbally and visually
- Have experience leading technical teams using Agile methodologies;
- Have a strong desire to mentor other developers;
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
Note: Candidates residing in surulere , Island, Lekki - Ajah axis are encourage to apply.
- Know More About Electronic PayPlus LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Python Software Engineer at Code for Africa
- 2D Animator/ Illustrator at Schucks Media
- System Administrator and Production Support Officer at Superflux International Limited
- Junior Programmer and Production Support Officer at Superflux International Limited
- Senior Technical Specialist-Application at Blue Turtle Nigeria
- System Analyst at Blue Turtle Nigeria
- Software IT Specialist at Hubmart Stores Limited
- ICT Specialist II at ICRC - International Committee of the Red Cross