Service Engineer (Officer Level) at Integrated Corporate Services - ICSL
Posted on: 27 August, 2019
Deadline: 21 September, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Integrated Corporate Services - ICSL
ICS Outsourcing Limited - Our client is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Service Engineer (Officer Level)
Purpose of Job
- Installation, maintenance and repairs of Client Companies’ equipment in a manner that enhances the Company’s relationship with Client Companies.
Key Results Areas
- Installation of equipment
- Maintenance (Preventive) of equipment
- Repairs (Reactive Maintenance) of equipment
- Design of Laboratories
- Installation and Implementation of Laboratory Benching & Furniture
Duties & Responsibilities
- Carry out the installation of laboratory/analytical equipment / instruments, components, or systems under the supervision of supervisor/line manager further to established manufacturing, construction, and installation standards and specifications.
- Test-run installations and observe operations, to ensure conformance to design and equipment specifications and compliance with operational and safety standards, thereby ensuring that equipment is fit for purpose.
- Carry out preventive maintenance on equipment, further to schedule(s) provided by supervisor/line manager; ensuring minimal disruption to Client Company’s work schedule.
- Carry out repairs/service of laboratory/analytical instruments during breakdown or fault report.
- Resolve Client Company’s complaints within the terms of the Maintenance and/or Service Level Agreements; making recommendations for issues outside the terms of reference of the SLAs.
- Timely escalation of issues that cannot be resolved to supervisor/line manager.
- Develop a drawing (design) for laboratory/layout.
- Installation and implementation of Laboratory benching and furniture.
- Troubleshooting and routine maintenance of servers and network related issues in-house.
- Repairs and maintenance of printers and computers and computers related issues.
- Workshop maintenance and proper management
- Sourcing and technical support to sales department on product specification.
- Any other duties that may, from time to time, in the course of work and in furtherance of the company’s strategic objectives; be assigned by supervisor / line manager.
Minimum Qualifications / Experience
- Tertiary qualification (B.Sc./B.Eng./HND) in Electrical Engineering / Electronics, Biomedical Engineering, Physics (minimum of a Second Class or an Upper Credit).
- 1-3 years of cognate work experience in laboratory and/or biomedical equipment
Knowledge, Skills & Attitude:
- Very good working knowledge of computers in general with proficiency in the MS Office Suite
- Analytical / troubleshooting skills (Electronics/Electro-mechanical)
- Very good communication skills – written & verbal
- Good command of the English language
- Ability and Willingness to learn and apply new concepts quickly
- Proactive, creative and flexible
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Recent Jobs from Integrated Corporate Services - ICSL
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Field Application Specialist (Life Sciences) at Integrated Corporate Services - ICSL
- Know More About Integrated Corporate Services - ICSLSimilar Jobs
- Cost Estimator/Planning Executive at Superflux International Limited
- Assemble Production (APD) Supervisor at Transsion Holdings
- Quality Assurance & Quality Control at SYOJ Consulting & Management Services
- Electrical/ Instrumentation at SYOJ Consulting & Management Services
- Construction/Fab Yard at SYOJ Consulting & Management Services
- Equipment Supervisor at Transsion Holdings
- Principal Material Control (PMC) Senior Specialist at Transsion Holdings
- Quality Control (QC) Supervisor at Transsion Holdings