Sales Executive at Xnet Security Technologies Limited
Posted on: 27 August, 2019
Deadline: 2 September, 2019
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Xnet Security Technologies Limited
XNet Security Technologies Limited - We are an innovative & dynamic company that evolved from a team of dedicated professionals based in Europe and Nigeria. Established since 2003, we are currently Nigeria’s largest vehicle tracking company, with over 50 fully qualified installation and recovery engineers nationwide.
We are committed to providing best of breed high technology solutions in asset security and management to ensure that our clients’ assets have over 95% chance of recovery when stolen. We do this by pulling together cutting edge telematics technology to deliver robust and reliable solutions for our customers.
Ref. No: SELG/0029
Reporting to the Business Development Manager, the sales personnel will undertake a wide range of tasks including:
- Selling of highly intelligent vehicle tracking solutions and speed limiter devices in their designated locations
- Demonstrating characteristics, capabilities, and features of products to potential customers
- Developing relationships and cultivating buyers
- Closing sales
- Liaise with potential customers for new business deals
- Provide customers with quotations
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales
- Gather market and customer information and provide feedback on buying trends
- Represent the organization at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
- Identify new markets and business opportunities
- Record sales and send copies to the sales office
- Review own sales performance from time to time
- Minimum of B.Sc/HND in Marketing, Humanities, Social Sciences or any other management discipline
- Excellent written and oral English skills and the ability to remain calm and focused under pressure
- Minimum of 2 years working experience in a similar position
- Applicants must possess sufficient IT knowledge and should not be more than 30 years old
- Sales experience within a vehicular tracking, IT or logistics environment will be an added advantage.
The ideal candidates:
- Must be young and energetic
- Must be resident in Lagos, having grown up in Lagos
- Must be of extremely high integrity, confident, corporate appearance and motivated for the job
- Must be high calibre graduate with exceptional sales development skills and strategies to excel in a very competitive market.
- N50,000 - N70,000 monthly.
- The role comes with competitive salaries, sales based commissions and other expected benefits associated with working with a long established and professional company.
Method of Application
Candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the Job Role and Location as the subject of your e-mails (e.g. VIE_Lagos)
- All applications Must be accompanied by a Cover Letter (attached or pasted on the main body of the email) and a recently passport photograph
- Candidates are also advised to save their CVs in their own real names not abbreviations
- Failure to adhere to this will lead to automatic disqualification
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.
- Recent Jobs from Xnet Security Technologies Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Vehicle Installation Engineer (VIE) at Xnet Security Technologies Limited
- Know More About Xnet Security Technologies LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Sales Representative at Padoserve Limited
- Marketing Executive at Padoserve Limited
- Van Sales Representative at Padoserve Limited
- Female Business Development Executive at Montaigne Place
- Loan Marketer at Microcred Group
- Area Sales Manager at Kayhelt Pharma
- Territory Sales Officer at Lumos
- Account Manager at CISCO