Cloud Pre-sales Engineer at Descasio - Nigeria
Posted on: 27 August, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Descasio - Nigeria
Descasio is the leading cloud computing solutions provider in the sub region. We are the bridge between cloud based solutions and legacy On-Premise solutions. We harness cloud-computing technologies by helping organizations of all sizes dramatically improve employee productivity and focus on key business operations by removing the need for expertise and cost of expensive IT Infrastructure and personnel.
Cloud Pre-sales Engineer
- Establishing new, and maintaining existing, relationships with customers (P-Seller Program)
- Managing and interpreting customer requirements
- Persuading clients that a product or service will best satisfy their needs
- Calculating client quotations
- Negotiating tender and contract terms
- Negotiating and closing sales by agreeing terms and conditions
- Offering after-sales support services
- Administering client accounts
- Analysing costs and sales
- Preparing reports for head office
- Meeting regular sales targets
- Recording and maintaining client contact data
- Co-ordinating sales projects
- Supporting marketing by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events
- Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product will meet client needs
- Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education
- Liaising with other members of the sales team and other technical experts
- Solving client problems
- Helping in the design of custom-made products
- Providing training and producing support material for the sales team.
In depth understanding of Microsoft Azure & AWS IaaS, specifically:
- App Services, Azure SQL Database, SQL Server IaaS implementation, Availability sets, Azure Networking concepts, Express Route, DNS, Load Balancing, Storage
- Understanding about the challenges and considerations to be catered for while migrating applications from on-premise to Azure.
- Define solution architecture which meet availability, disaster recovery and availability requirements as specified by customer
- Knowledge of migrating applications to Cloud using Tools like AppZero, ASR etc will be nice to have.
- Fundamental knowledge of AWS is also required and understanding on how Azure IaaS v/s AWS IaaS compares to each other and conceptual knowledge of AWS RDS is desired.
- Fundamental knowledge of GCP (Google Cloud Platform) is also required and understanding on how GCP IaaS v/s AWS and Azure IaaS compares to each other.
- Soft Skills such as writing Proposals and Presenting up to C-Levels is a must
- Preferably from Developer background (.net, Java)
- Microsoft Azure certifications desirable
- Extensive client facing skills and the ability to work independently.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Descasio - Nigeria career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
- Know More About Descasio - NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- IT Tech Support at 9NL LTD
- Software Developer at Aureole Consulting Limited
- Pre-Sales Engineer at Netcom Africa
- Senior IT Support Officer at Elkris Foods
- IT Officer at Creative Associates International
- Junior/Mid-Level Developer at AGL Consulting Ltd
- Web Developer at Sahel Capital
- Verification Officer at Creative Associates International