Full Stack Developer at Skyware Technology
Posted on: 27 August, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Skyware Technology
Skyware Technology, brings opportunity for companies to differentiate their brand and find new ways to satisfy customers and prospects. We are also creating a global community of individuals empowered to pursue what they love, by offering full-time immersive and intensive training programmes and workshops on the most relevant skills of the 21st century- such as software development, web development, corporate branding, digital marketing, business fundamentals, online reputation and mobile marketing.
Full Stack Developer
- Defines, documents, and communicates development standards, best practices, code review processes, and build tools
- Work with Design, UX, and Product Manager to ensure optimal and consistent user experience.
- Work with development peers to ensure the overall performance of technology stack
- Defines and sets a project’s roadmap to include planning for integration of new technology, ownership of code libraries, and the backlog of technical tasks
- Serves as an ambassador for development and a champion of quality standards while spreading a passion for current technology and new trends
- Leadership responsibilities to include ensuring adherence to standards, code reviews, mentorship of the development team, issue/conflict resolution, and one on ones with team members reporting to the lead
- Participates as an active team member of daily standups and other agile-focused efforts, including joining sprint planning meetings and estimating work effort on tasks assigned to the entire team
- Accountable for delivering work that exceeds internal and client standards on a consistent basis as well as for the work produced by your team
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a vast technological understanding.
- 3-5+ years of full-stack web development experience.
- Experience developing with web development technologies such as HTML5, CSS3, Node JS, Angula JS, React, React Native, AJAX, JSON, etc.
- Knowledge of ES6, Bash, Google Cloud Platform, Docker, MySQL Administration, Apache, PHP
- A thorough understanding of HTTP, cookies, caching, and optimization techniques
- Expert knowledge of cross-browser compatibility, including tablet and phone form-factors
- Competency working/deploying projects with a source control tool; GIT preferred
- Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through actual project launch
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should forward their CVs to email@example.com, use the position as the subject title.
- Know More About Skyware TechnologySimilar Jobs
- Team Lead Business Developer at Polaris Bank Limited
- IP Operations Engineer at Willers Solutions
- Web Developer at Lumenave International Ltd
- Experienced Network Enginner at Lumenave International Ltd
- Solution Architect at Ericsson
- IT/Front Desk Personnel at Wemimo Ogunde & Co.
- Mobile Developer at Finance Life Technologies Limited
- IT Sales Officer (Wireless & Fixed Line) at Lorache Consulting Limited