Legal Intern at Freeme Digital
Posted on: 26 August, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Advertising / Branding / PR
View All Jobs at Freeme Digital
- It’s safe to say that distribution is in our DNA. Our relationships with services like iTunes, MTN Music Plus and YouTube date back to their launch in Nigeria, and our growing library of award-winning music and content makes us your perfect end-to-end global distribution partner. As part of our offering, we’ll get your music and content to digital retailers, and physical stores worldwide, then lend our sales & marketing expertise to get the best exposure for your releases. All included in the mix: in-house encoding, efficient delivery and dedicated client support.
In addition, we’re always on the lookout for compelling music acquisitions to add to our library. From AfroPop, Hip-Hop and R&B, Gospel to fuji, we have specialized support no matter what the genre.
Are you a fresh law graduate waiting to go to law school or a law student on vacation interested in media and entertainment law, looking to intern at an entertainment company for 3 months this summer?
Method of Application
Please use subject 'Legal Intern' and we'll get back to you!
- Know More About Freeme DigitalSimilar Jobs
- Social Media & Content Intern at The Brand Ally
- Company Secretary/Tender Compliance at Rotawn Energy & Logistics Services Ltd
- Youth Corper- Customer Support at ETX-NG (Electronic Transcripts and Documents Exchange in Nigeria)
- Management Graduate Trainee (Restaurant Manager, Assistant Restaurant Manager, Shift Manager) at Food Concepts Plc
- Total Young Graduate Programme (YGP) at TOTAL
- Graduate Trainee Programme 2019/2020 at KPMG
- Legal Manager at Carlcare Development
- Lawyer at Paykobo