Tabs and Icons Consulting - One of our clients, an IT Solutions delivery Company who provide various IT and advisory services to the banking and manufacturing sectors of the Nigerian economy, including Government departments & agencies as well as educational institutions is in need of the position below:
- Implementation of Microsoft SharePoint Server Enterprise 2019
- Microsoft SQL Server 2017 Enterprise upgrade
- Upgrade on-premise SharePoint Server 2013 to 2016, 2019
- Develops software solutions by studying requirements analysis and information needs; conferring with stakeholders and IT Management; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; performs software design using software development fundamentals and processes, debug, test, and deploy software solutions.
- Design, develop and maintain key components of the software suite using classic ASP, Microsoft .Net and SharePoint Server
- Implementation of SharePoint-based workflows as well as development of Business Intelligence dashboards.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Build proof of concept examples or graphical simulation software. Then maintain product test software and demos for training purposes.
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Actively participate in product design reviews by providing creative and practical ideas and solutions in a teamwork environment.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Four Years SharePoint Experience:
- Experience in Infrastructure Upgrade and Migration projects
- Experience programming in .NET 3.5, C#, ASP.NET, T-SQL, C/C++, XLM. Experience with SharePoint Designer, InfoPath, Web Parts, and workflow creation.
- Experience as a SharePoint Developer in the analysis, design, hands-on development and delivery of web-based applications.
- Experience using jQuery, Client Object Model, and Service Oriented Architecture.
- Experience with SharePoint’s application services framework including implementation, configuration, and usages of Search, Managed Metadata, and User Profile Services.
- Ability to write Stored Procedures, write complex SQL queries
- Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services, SQL Server Analysis Services, and/or SQL Server Integration Services a plus
N2.5,000,000 - N3,000,000 Per annum.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter with detailed CV quoting job position to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted for interview.