Registrar / Chief Executive at Deloitte
Posted on: 26 August, 2019
Deadline: 11 September, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Deloitte
Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Every day, approximately 263,900 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to a single vision: to be the standard of excellence, while working towards one purpose - to make an impact that matters.
Deloitte West Africa is a cluster of Deloitte offices that has joined together to provide seamless cross-border services to our clients in the region and to pass on the benefits of scale and access to resources that this organization can generate. Our West Africa practice serves multinationals, large national enterprises, small and medium-sized enterprises and the public sector across these regions: Nigeria and Ghana.
Registrar / Chief Executive
Reference Number: RCEO001
- Reporting to the President/Chairman of the Governing Council, the Registrar/CEO provides overall leadership and direction to the National Secretariat in implementing the Council's decisions and strategic initiatives.
- Oversee the management and administration of the Secretariat in line with world-class management standards, ensure a high quality of service delivery, and play a key role in developing the CIPMN brand and exploiting its potential to achieve greater recognition and impact.
- Education Requirements: A Bachelor's degree or its equivalent in Human Resource Management, the Social Sciences or a related discipline. A relevant post-graduate qualification will be an advantage.
- Professional Requirements: Membership of CIPM
- Experience Requirements: A minimum of fifteen (15) years of professional HR practice and a track record of successful and inspirational leadership at senior management level.
Required competencies include:
- A strategic outlook
- Proven ability to build positive relationships with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders
- An open mind and willingness to embrace change
- An inclusive management style that encourages the professional growth and development of staff, while demanding a high level of individual and organizational goal achievement.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Deloitte career website on apps.deloittemanagedsolutions.com.ng to apply
- Know More About DeloitteSimilar Jobs
- Operations Manager at Ashton & Dave Travels
- Administrative Assistant / Safety and Security Manager at ABT Associates
- General Manager at SPM Professionals Limited
- Front Desk/Admin Officer at Zercom Systems
- Document Management Officer at Coinbox Limited
- Front Desk Officer at Masterminds HRSG Nigeria
- Branch Manager (Passenger Transport and Courier) at Vodstra Limited
- Senior Development Coordination Officer, Strategic Planning and RCO Team Leader, P5 at United Nations