Portfolio Manager at Michael Stevens Consulting
Posted on: 26 August, 2019
Deadline: 9 September, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Michael Stevens Consulting
Michael Stevens Consulting is a Management consulting company, whose focus has been on rendering the following services: Training, Recruitment of Personnel, Outsourcing of Personnel and rendering Financial and Management consulting services to the Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Telecommunications, engineering services, Hospitality Industry,Public Sector etc.
- The Portfolio Manager will be responsible for overseeing a portfolio of investments and funds, work closely with the wealth advisor, understand and proffer appropriate solutions to client’s needs.
- The appointee will provide technical input on strategies of products consisting of stocks, bonds, ETF and other asset classes, investment strategies for managing collective investment schemes and portfolios across asset classes including equities, fixed income, money market and real estate.
- Will participate in new business developments, presentation and relationship management.
- Will determine investment strategies for clients or account officers in the form of a separately managed account, mutual fund, derivatives or some types of collective vehicles.
- Will meet with current or prospective clients to explain investment strategies, and to obtain background data on personal finances.
Qualifications and Requirements
- BSc in Relevant discipline,
- Preferable with a post graduate degree.
- CFA, CIS qualifications will be useful.
- Minimum of 10 years experience.
Method of Application
Candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV: Jobs@michaelstevens-consulting.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Recent Jobs from Michael Stevens Consulting
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Deputy Manager - Corporate Banking at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Assistant Manager - Corporate Banking at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Executive Director - Corporate Banking at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Senior Manager - Corporate Banking at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Manager - Corporate Banking at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Assistant General Manager - Investment Banking at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Managing Director - Asset Management at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Head - Treasury at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Company Secretary/Chief Legal Officer at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Managing Director - Stock Broking at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Know More About Michael Stevens ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Account Officer at Ashton & Dave Travels
- Finance Manager at Creative Associates International
- Experienced Agency Accountant at Global Axis Exchange
- Accountant at SPM Professionals Limited
- Chief Investment Officer at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
- Collection Officer at Transsnet Financial
- Total Young Graduate Programme (YGP) at TOTAL
- Accountant at Creative Associates International